Pick a platinum you rarely see.

snakebit10

Lollipop Chainsaw

Deadly Premonition .. Just because hardly anyone I have added or come across on psn has even heard of the game.

Kinda sad because that game is honestly amazing and deserves a lot more recognition imo ^ ^ ;

While I have heard of the game once or twice, I haven't seen anything about it.

Blades of Time.

(btw does it have somthing to do with X-Blades?)

It's kind of an unofficial sequel to X-Blades. The gameplay differs between the two games somewhat and you don't need to play one to understand the other as the stories are different. It would be a better description to say Blades Of Time is a spin-off to X-Blades.

OT: Get Up And Dance

I said Hasbro Family Game Night last time, but I'll just pick the next rarest one that I've seen in order to say something different this time :P Hmm... WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010/2011 (either year works since I have never paid attention to the years when seeing a SmackDown vs. RAW logo :P).

Deadly Premonition .. Just because hardly anyone I have added or come across on psn has even heard of the game.

Kinda sad because that game is honestly amazing and deserves a lot more recognition imo ^ ^ ;

I was interested in it for some time before I finally bought it (much later after an internet friend was gushing about how weird and fun it is :P) and wasn't disappointed: it was excellent, fun and Twin Peaksy.

Edited by zadorvp