Joseph: Collapse DLC trophies

Rammstone

A New Dawn - Successfully escape Joseph's mind

Crusader - Escape Joseph's mind with a score of at least 25,000

Non-Profit - Carry at least 8,000 Penance at one time

Pilgrimage - Discover every location in Joseph's mind

Prepper - Unlock all weapons in Joseph's Armory (Solo Game only)

Family History - Collect all of Joseph's Diary Pages

False Idols - Collect all of the Joseph Chibis

Parables - Collect all of the Visions in Joseph's mind

Heavenly Father - Unlock all of Joseph's traits in the Mirror

Walking the Path - Escape Joseph's mind at Mind Level 5

The trophies are live on Sony's servers, and to no ones surprise they are pretty much the same as the previous two dlc's. According to the road map this dlc is not out until some time in March, but we should be getting the Rambo crossover mission this month

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

...? By adding a DLC that was known to come out before the game was released? Or are you referring to the NFTs?

throwing up trophies you can't get for 6 weeks. never seen this before except for this game, just seemed weird. And ofc Valhalla getting the (first?) ever expansion for an AC game in history... they've had dlcs but never a full blown expansion. Could be the same for this? 

Edited by MatThaRiPP3R84
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

throwing up trophies you can't get for 6 weeks. never seen this before except for this game, just seemed weird. And ofc Valhalla getting the (first?) ever expansion for an AC game in history... they've had dlcs but never a full blown expansion. Could be the same for this? 

Actually according to a credible leaker this dlc will drop next week 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

This dlc has crashed my game twice now in the same spot; the auto pistol fight. Anyone else having this issue? 

No, but the trials are bugged for me. Twice they bugged out and wouldn't spawn enemies so I had to quit the game and lost all my progress. Its infuriating

• Like 2

I haven't experienced any bugs or glitches, yet, but I will say that of the 3 villain DLC's this is easily my least favorite. It isn't bad or a chore to complete, but it feels like all the missions tell the same story and on top of that Mind Level 5 has some of the spongiest enemies. I had a purple rarity Rifle, 2 traits that increased rifle damage, and 2 mods that increased damage as well and those damn shovel enemies ate that shit up.

So soon after I posted this, I did the John Test of Faith fight. At his last third of his health bar he teleported away and never showed up again, all I could do is quit which resulted in about 10k Penance lost and another 5k lost in Traits. First death in the DLC trilogy and it really irked me. 

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BestUsername---- said:

I haven't experienced any bugs or glitches, yet, but I will say that of the 3 villain DLC's this is easily my least favorite. It isn't bad or a chore to complete, but it feels like all the missions tell the same story and on top of that Mind Level 5 has some of the spongiest enemies. I had a purple rarity Rifle, 2 traits that increased rifle damage, and 2 mods that increased damage as well and those damn shovel enemies ate that shit up.

I feel you, hardest mind level 5 so far for me but I managed to get by after getting a gold more syringes upgrade. I could just heal spam through with an AR.

Best tip for anyone when you need to destroy 3 of those slime things and unchain (spoiler character) just rush it and ignore enemies. When you unchain 1 part all enemies dissapear. 

(objective at lower left part of the map)

• Like 1