100% not possible for new players who bought premium

Ghost-Zeus514

44 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

I wqas always curious about this game, how would you compare it to say payday 2, because I love that game.

Campaign is just battlefield with the option hold up a badge and arrest people. MP just plays like any battlefield with different modes 

• Like 2

On 13/02/2022 at 0:01 PM, Superbuu3 said:

I wqas always curious about this game, how would you compare it to say payday 2, because I love that game.

I have played just a few games of payday. The settings are similar but it plays very differently. Definitely more of a "battlefield" experience than a payday one. 

What I like about hardline are the small maps ( which reminds me of payday design wise ) and the infantry focused gameplay, which others recents BF lacks.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 17/05/2022 at 8:29 AM, Vermilion_Joker said:

There's people still earning it as of 2022 (only one on this site, but several others on different leaderboard type sites), so there's got to be some way to do it. Surely they wouldn't hack a trophy so blatantly, right...

You're better off asking the person who earned it fairly recently. It'd be nice to earn this one when I eventually purchase the DLCs.

On 17/05/2022 at 8:29 AM, Vermilion_Joker said:

There's people still earning it as of 2022 (only one on this site, but several others on different leaderboard type sites), so there's got to be some way to do it. Surely they wouldn't hack a trophy so blatantly, right...

Nope. All the recent earners are hackers, because there's no legit way to earn this trophy since the servers were turned off 2 years ago.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It's interesting that they have no interest in reopening the competitive matches but still feel like they can charge an exorbitant amount to purchase the game and it's DLC on the PSN store. If they want to let this game completely die then they can keep charging what they want but if they want to do something for the dedicated and try to introduce some potential new players then heavily discount it so they come. Just a thought!

On 15/01/2023 at 6:53 AM, The_Jigsaw_Cult said:

Least it’s only the 100% and not the platinum that’s unattainable. Can get very close to 100% 

There's no way I'm grinding out 40k kills and level 150 just to get close to 100%

• Like 1