Gran Turismo 7 - Trophy Thoughts?

Ghost

17 minutes ago, Skurkitty said:

This isn't super related to trophies, but it does kinda tie in. Figure I'll ask here instead of making a new thread. How challenging is this game? I love a good racing game, but it's rare I play one, and I've NEVER played GT. How difficult is it to pick up since it's labeled a serious racing sim? I'm all for learning... just kinda curious how steep the learning curve actually is.

Im no pro, by any stretch, but the easy mode is ok :) Not that hard

On 2/28/2022 at 7:26 PM, IronMask75 said:

If that was the only trophy you wanted to know the specifics of, why did you quote the entire fking list?

Reply and quote are basically the same thing to me. I don't use this site much to talk to people or other sites, so I don't know the rules and shit. 

On 03/03/2022 at 3:12 PM, pkopetzky said:

Clearly the Autobahn trophy includes the kilometres driven by the other people in your online race? So depending on how many are racing with you this might be done quite quickly.

Have you seen this happening? Would be a glitch if true, surely?

If not I think possibly you might be mis-interpreting the trophy description.

Edited by Anke

39 minutes ago, Anke said:

Have you seen this happening? Would be a glitch if true, surely?

If not I think possibly you might be mis-interpreting the trophy description.

I would like to know how people got Going the Distance Together: The Autobahn, So quick maybe it's glitched in a good way but i doubt it means km driven by others in a race.

1 hour ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I would like to know how people got Going the Distance Together: The Autobahn, So quick maybe it's glitched in a good way but i doubt it means km driven by others in a race.

Hmm good question. I got my first mileage trophy online but at that time I thought it was normal because that day I was boosting solo in multiplayer lobby

The guy that got the first trophy when sport mode was not even active wrote an article which I found on the internet.

He sais he got both trophies by boosting in lobby multiplayer in free run mode and that is what I was doing.

Then I went online to get 50 sport mode races and after 20 or 30 races I got the first mileage trophy.

I will know if that multiplayer boosting is true probably today. I am currently boosting and in my calculation I am very close to the other mileage trophy. If I dont get it then that that means racing online calculates also your friends km

Edited by OverHypedG

22 hours ago, OverHypedG said:

Yes but they need to fix it. All trophies pop once you trigger them except main campaign trophies. Once they fix it you can carry progress conpletely between any console

Wait so could you straight up go back and forth.  Like play on two different consoles even?  Like you've got a PS4 in one room and a PS5 in the other and sometimes you play on one or the other?  (Once they fix the main campaign trophies.)

5 minutes ago, Chettlar said:

Wait so could you straight up go back and forth.  Like play on two different consoles even?  Like you've got a PS4 in one room and a PS5 in the other and sometimes you play on one or the other?  (Once they fix the main campaign trophies.)

No.you need to log out out of one console, you can never play on the same acc on multiple consoles.

The game automatically recognises your GT profile. 

Edited by OverHypedG

7 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

The amount of trophies means nothing... 

You can have 600 ezpz 10min plats, that takes no effort... If it's 40 nice platinums, that took effort, i'd take those 40 over 600 crappy ones ANY day of the week....

Demons Souls Sekiro Nioh 2 Resident Evil 2 3 5 8 and other big games on Platinum. You can have both hard and easy ;)

5 hours ago, janpham said:

Demons Souls Sekiro Nioh 2 Resident Evil 2 3 5 8 and other big games on Platinum. You can have both hard and easy ;)

Sure. But that dont mean that the amount matters?

There are profiles with 1000's of plats, but it's all ezpz crap "games"... 

And i actually didn't hint at YOUR profile, i was just making a point in general. 

• Like 3

On 28.2.2022 at 0:10 AM, bdias10 said:

Hell nah, i love challenging trophies, GT series should be always hard, like the old school days, not this bs

I hope you find the special licenses challenging. I just done 1 special gold, took me like 1 hour just for one…

Just now, Megaman80 said:

I hope you find the special licenses challenging. I just done 1 special gold, took me like 1 hour just for one…

1 hour on one event? thats nothing bro, some events on Asseto Corsa took me 10h , try Asseto and you will see a tough racing game and it can get much worse ( flat out dlc dirty rally 2.0 and vettel on GT5)

I think it will come down to the licenses if i will platinum this or not…

most licensed up till ia were pretty okay, then the difficult ramped up a bit(only 2-3 were giving me problems(still need gold for the last one at nurburgring.)

just unlocked and tried special licenses, oh boy that gave me something to worry about. I guess i will just focus hard with 1 at the time, i fount then pretty difficult, i started with s-9 first and got gold with 0,2 sec within an hour.

i also tried the formula car, felt like the red bull all over again… im still using the d-pad as i platinumed gt5 and gts with.

how do you guys think the licenses are?

7 minutes ago, bdias10 said:

1 hour on one event? thats nothing bro, some events on Asseto Corsa took me 10h , try Asseto and you will see a tough racing game and it can get much worse ( flat out dlc dirty rally 2.0 and vettel on GT5)

Yes, i know. I got burned out by vettel, got my platinum at gt5. Remember one of the amg where i went 12 hour non stop for 1 gold.

13 minutes ago, Megaman80 said:

Yes, i know. I got burned out by vettel, got my platinum at gt5. Remember one of the amg where i went 12 hour non stop for 1 gold.

Exactly, thats what i am talking about haha, i dont know i cant look at GT series and not have a great challenge, GT6 was also disappointing to me, but that just me

License S-10 is the Final Boss of this game. Everything leading up to that I found fairly doable but golding that last one took me four hours straight. The effort pays off though. You get the Red Bull X2019 Competition as a reward which otherwise would cost you 3 million Credits to buy. 

Edited by Baka_Marimo
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Sure. But that dont mean that the amount matters?

There are profiles with 1000's of plats, but it's all ezpz crap "games"... 

And i actually didn't hint at YOUR profile, i was just making a point in general. 

Yes, i know that you didn't talk about me, when you talked about easy trophies. My point is just that this trophy is really hard. People calling GT7 Platin easy are just "elitist" and get called "elitist" and show off for a reason.

11 minutes ago, janpham said:

Yes, i know that you didn't talk about me, when you talked about easy trophies. My point is just that this trophy is really hard. People calling GT7 Platin easy are just "elitist" and get called "elitist" and show off for a reason.

It is easy if they did Asseto Corsa, Vettel on GT5 or Flat out dlc, there are wayy harder stuff on racing games , it depends on the player

On 04/03/2022 at 9:03 PM, Skurkitty said:

This isn't super related to trophies, but it does kinda tie in. Figure I'll ask here instead of making a new thread. How challenging is this game? I love a good racing game, but it's rare I play one, and I've NEVER played GT. How difficult is it to pick up since it's labeled a serious racing sim? I'm all for learning... just kinda curious how steep the learning curve actually is.

It's not (and never has been) labelled a serious racing sim. "The Real Driving Simulator" is just a marketing slogan, not a comment on the realism of the physics or driving.

It's more challenging than GT Sport was but it's still accessible, and has a big in-game focus on actually learning how to control the cars and react to different conditions. It's a very good game for someone new to driving games.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stpatty said:

It's more challenging than GT Sport was but it's still accessible, and has a big in-game focus on actually learning how to control the cars and react to different conditions. It's a very good game for someone new to driving games.

wait, what is more challenging than gt sport? gt7? 

4 hours ago, janpham said:

Well, you DO have a lot of ezpz games though, but that was coincidental :D haha i looked at your profile after. 

Some people just like to brag and show off... "uuuh, these games are piss easy, i can do them blindfolded". Who cares man. Good for you :) 

That doesn't mean it's gonna be easy for everyone else. 

• Like 1