Profile only showing PS5 games

I'm not an expert, as this hasn't happened to me personally, however, from seeing previous topics with similar issues, I believe there is a bug that can sometimes cause this to happen, and that it should simply correct itself after a bit of time has passed.

Most likely, it will self-correct once you earn another trophy and re-sync.

Edited by DrBloodmoney

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 26/07/2023 at 10:06 AM, DrBloodmoney said:

I'm not an expert, as this hasn't happened to me personally, however, from seeing previous topics with similar issues, I believe there is a bug that can sometimes cause this to happen, and that it should simply correct itself after a bit of time has passed.

Most likely, it will self-correct once you earn another trophy and re-sync.

Hey,

Just wanted to let you know it fixed itself after earning a PS4 trophy, thank you

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I just noticed that I'm experiencing the same issue (everything was showing correctly a few days ago). Only PS5 games are visible and all the PS4/VITA trophies are hidden.

Haven't changed any privacy settings, haven't hidden any games (just checked again to be sure).

From my understanding, I have to earn a trophy in order to get it fixed?

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I just updated my profiles and noticed my percentage shot up dramatically.  Then I noticed all my ps4 games are missing from my profile here on the site.  I checked other profiles and they appear to be fine. Additionally, I tried updating it again and the issue persisted. Curious if anyone has seen this before.

16 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

On your profile it says you have 334 hidden games. I assume those are all your non-ps5 games. Is it possible that you accidentally changed your settings to hide them?

Oh wow I haven’t even played that many games. That’s bananas.

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This is a known glitch with the PS5 but give it a few hours, then earn and sync another trophy to fix it :). If it doesn't fix itself, see here: 

That’s good to know thank you!

14 minutes ago, Vitallani said:

On your profile it says you have 334 hidden games.

1 minute ago, graphic_violins8 said:

Oh wow I haven’t even played that many games. That’s bananas.

334 hidden trophies, not games.

OT: I tried updating your profile, but it looks like you'll have to wait like Huntingfever mentioned

• 1 month later...

So I synced my profile today and it has now disappeared all PS4/PS3 titles of games I've played and not sure what's happened as It hasn't done the same to friends accounts? Anyone have any advice if any of you fixed it?

Edited by ARobinGaming