Profile only showing PS5 games

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Kolm said:

Seems more like PSN that's not telling the PS4/PS3/PSVita trophies to PSNP when requested then the PS5 itself causing the issue.

As others have posted, this seems like a larger ongoing PSN issue. And your PS5-trophies-only-showing has been an ongoing PS5 issue since it launched, today just seems to coincide with a bigger problem.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

As others have posted, this seems like a larger ongoing PSN issue. And your PS5-trophies-only-showing has been an ongoing PS5 issue since it launched, today just seems to coincide with a bigger problem.

Yeah, I'll just have to wait and see. I was in the process of making a list for a challenge but that'll have to wait now as going through that data on PS4/5 is impossible.

But it was a first that I read (or in this case experienced) about all non-PS5 trophies disappearing. Usually it's just updating slow on other platforms.

1 minute ago, BestUsername---- said:

Does this also extend to the reason why I can’t access my friends profiles or see their recently played on the PS5? I just get a “can’t load’ message followed by an error. 

Might be a bigger issue indeed... We'll have to wait it out and see in a few hours or tomorrow :) 

• Like 1

Thought it was just me. Was wrapping up 2018 Spider-Man on NG+. Both of them popped yet only the Power and Responsibility trophy is on my profile.

Edit: Should be good now.

Edited by Apocasy

• 7 months later...

Hi all,

I've been a member for a while now and have always been able to view my profile correctly however, It seems that as of this morning my account is only showing PS5 games. 

I have not changed any settings on the site or console and have tried to update it several times, I have also checked that my trophies are showing up on the PSN app which they are.

Has this happened to anyone else? 

According to your profile, you have 8,000+ trophies hidden, which I assume are connected to PS3/Vita/PS4 (whatever you have of those platforms) games.

I think you can unhide PS4 games on the PS5 and app, but for PS3 and Vita you need their respective consoles to unhide.