What is your Hardest and Easiest Platinum ?

Chemical_Pulse

easiest - the walking dead (52.38%) about 8 hours combined to completion

- fifa 14 (4.52%)     about 12 hours combined to completion

- farcry 3 (21.85%)      about 25 hours combined until completion

- hitman absolution (12.56%)     about 40 hours combined until completion

hardest - sims 3 (4.56%)         at least 150 hours combined until completion. at least 4 very grindy trophies and took me a yearand half to complete

Hardest:

1) FFXIII - Grinding a lot of Crystarium Points was so tedious to me, I lie on the sofa while playing the game.....

2) Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes - This time you have to grind for materials to make certain accessories and some accessories are made out of rare materials so yeah...

Easiest:

1) Any God of War game - Big fan of it ever since I played GoW 1 in the PS2... and I got used to it over the years.

2) The Walking Dead - A breeze, but what I really liked about it that the story is based on your choices and decisions you make.

3) Far Cry 3 - I really like the game even though there were easy trophies...   

Personal opinions, not rarity:

Easiest: Walking Dead.  All you have to do is play the game.  South Park TSoT is also very easy, if you have a guide to make sure that you don't miss any of the missable collectibles during the sections you can't come back to.

Hardest: Probably Guacamelee.  Doing the platforming bits to get all those orbs was hell.  Especially the one on the tree dungeon.  And - oh god - the one with the tiny platforms that pop in and out of existence.  Jeezus that bit took me ages to do.

Hardest:

1) FFXIII - Grinding a lot of Crystarium Points was so tedious to me, I lie on the sofa while playing the game.....

2) Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes - This time you have to grind for materials to make certain accessories and some accessories are made out of rare materials so yeah...

Easiest:

1) Any God of War game - Big fan of it ever since I played GoW 1 in the PS2... and I got used to it over the years.

2) The Walking Dead - A breeze, but what I really liked about it that the story is based on your choices and decisions you make.

3) Far Cry 3 - I really like the game even though there were easy trophies...   

I had a question about FFXIII : how can i kill this beast... lol that's freakly hard (i'm level 99 in all role + genji item). 

32Scdf82e.png Adamant Will

Felled a heavyweight of the lowerworld wilds.

Easiest: Walking Dead 

Hardest: Fallout New Vegas

Fallout while super enjoyable was incredibly time consuming and I had to restart multiple times thanks to the glitches that screwed my files up. 

Hardest: Grand Theft Auto 5.The amount of hours I spent in online makes me sick. Story and story-related trophies were fun, but the online ones. Damn!

Easiest: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014. Zero challenge, only time consuming.

Hardest GRID2 (because who doesn't love bugged online trophies?). Tied on the "annoying" category with Borderlands 2 (because who doesn't love ultra rare mob spawns?). LittleBigPlanet Karting and Black Ops 2 will replace it, though.

Easiest, triple tie between Remember Me (also tied in the "annoying" category for not being able to skip cutscenes...), R&C: Into the Nexus (really REALLY short game) and Sly 3.

Easiest: Seems like a lot of people have Sly 1, Walking Dead, and Trine 2... I have all three, so I'll say those as well!

Hardest: Not really that hard, but I'll say Borderlands 2. Just because I spent probably 30+ hours farming for a Jimmy Jenkins spawn. Made sure he died very slowly once I finally did see him!

My hardest plat would be The walking dead survival instinct. The game is easy I just hated playing it. By the time I got to the second level I wanted to quit the game but I kept pushing myselft but it was agony for me to finish the game up >.>

Irony is My easiest play would be the walking dead telltale game :lol

Easiest platinum --> 1Scc9431.png PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale PS3 (There is a difference between PS3 and PS Vita versions because I was used to play this in PS3 but on the Vita since the controls change a little it was a little hard to get the online trophies) --> 17.26%

Hardest platinum --> 1Sbb8f5d.png Spec Ops The Line (Mind blowing game, try play it in FUBAR difficulty) --> 13.16%