R.I.P. Fahmi, Creator and Writer of Coffee Talk

the_real_culture

I just finished the game and i loved it, very sad that i did some more research and come across this.

Rest in peace friend.

On 28-3-2022 at 10:25 PM, NERVergoproxy said:

Will the gane continue to be on ps store? I haven't bought gane yet, was waiting for 70%+ discount

it's on sale rn, well worth the money.

This is deeply sad news.

I played the demo of Coffee Talk in 2020, and found it so chilled and delightful. I picked up the game, and have been saving it to play this year.

Thoughts and blessings to Fahmi, the Toge Productions team, and all his loved ones. RIP Fahmi.

For those wondering, Coffee Talk was released on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch.

The Coffee Talk demo is still available on the PS Store (I presume it's also on the Xbox and Switch stores), so if you're curious about the game, you can give it a go.

Coffee Talk demo (UK store): https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP5438-CUSA18604_00-CHOR00000000E6DD

The demo was available on Steam, too, but I can't seem to display it/find it. However, you can find it on the official game website here: https://togeproductions.itch.io/coffee-talk-demo

As I said in my post above, I've been saving the full game to enjoy this year. I adored the writing so much from what I played that I was also anticipating the sequel. Let's see what happens. But I encourage you to give the demo a go, if you enjoy narrative adventure games and visual novels.

Fahmi was a superb writer and I'm shook that he's gone so young. May he rest in peace.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...