Still Worthing playing in 2022 ?

Tristan1427

You can still buy the game but create a new user on your device and play the game on that user if you want to avoid having a game with an unobtainable platinum in your profile. The game is a great experience. A game mode called new york hardcore is one of the hardest challenges ever. While online trophies are unobtainable, this could be a second reason for playing the game on a new user that doesn’t connect to PSN.

Edited by Denizcankaya97
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Probably is still worth playing. However, with the recent announcement of Remakes of Max Payne 1 & 2, I imagine R* will do something with 3 eventually. Assuming the remakes are well received.

the remakes are probably two years away or more until they come out so max payne 3 probably won't be out for a very long time

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Most do greatly praise Max Payne 3, I'm not one of them but I'd still say it's worth playing as the chances are you will like it a lot like most others do. 

I have my reasons, but considering it's practically taboo to criticize anything Rockstar makes, I'll leave it at that. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 07/04/2022 at 2:08 AM, Tristan1427 said:

I know all the online trophies are now unobtainable but I never got around to playing Max Payne 3, would you say it’s still worth playing for the story trophies and whatnot :) 

This game is simply a masterpiece. One of the best 3rd person shooters I ever played. You have to clear the story like 6 times but it never gets boring.

I'd advise anyone to play in their main account. Stop caring about unobtainable trophies, it does not make a difference, you'll get the same enjoyment maximizing a game percentage as platting a game, also those 30 trophies or so still obtainable will make your main profile grow and grab PSN points normally.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If there was any game that was still worth playing just for the story, for pure fun, and to collect all the single player trophies, it is Max Payne 3. I’ve been playing this game off & on for the past couple years and it is honestly one of the best shooter games ever. The style, the mood, the atmosphere, the wicked action and set pieces and Max’s snarky, drugged out ramblings of existential nihilism throughout the game is just pure genius. Highly recommend and hope they remaster one day or make a sequel. ?

• Like 1