PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

1 hour ago, GUDGER666 said:

Nearly 1 week later since EU launch and they have fixed absolutely nothing, its just been left a mess, doesn't look like they have fixed anything anywhere else either weeks after lunch, its like just can't be bothered. Absolute shambles of a service. 

Some games cant be (example Rage)  found unless you search or go to all games

yeah service is in shambles as you say and the worst thing is that they will never fix it

19 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Any word if the Premium list will be updated monthly like PS Now used to be?

Should we expect any new premium games in July?

Yes they said middle of the month

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Any word if the Premium list will be updated monthly like PS Now used to be?

Should we expect any new premium games in July?

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium/Deluxe 

• An additional monthly refresh will occur in the middle of each month with new games across the PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium/Deluxe plans. The number of games refreshed will vary per month.
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, tagiXD said:

Hey lads,

do you know if the games that will leave will be playable if downloaded?

Or do I have to hustle Shadow Warrior 3 now? 

They won't be unfortunately, no.

PS+ Essentials free games are yours to keep as long as you are subscribed, but PS+ Extra and PS+ Premium stuff is not playable for free after removal from the rotation, even if downloaded.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/06/psa-ps-plus-extra-premium-games-removed-from-service-arent-yours-to-keep-forever

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

They won't be unfortunately, no.

PS+ Essentials free games are yours to keep as long as you are subscribed, but PS+ Extra and PS+ Premium stuff is not playable for free after removal from the rotation, even if downloaded.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/06/psa-ps-plus-extra-premium-games-removed-from-service-arent-yours-to-keep-forever

Good to know. Thanks for your quick answer!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ScottyMiddleton said:

Apologies if I have missed it. Is there anywhere that shows how long games will be on PS PLUS Premium?

In order to plan what to play before its removed.

The ones we know so far it's on the first post.

Some few games has that info, I can only see on PS App.

• Like 1

So I've paid Premium up to 2025, however after downloading both RDR2 and Minit, when I check "Information" it says remaining time is 12 days. Shadow Warrior 3 is 13 days as well, but I understand that's getting removed from the service soon. Is this normal? I don't want to start a huge game like RDR2 and be locked out because of some system bug.

Edit: Oh wait, I assume it means remaining time before you need to log in again to verify you have Extra/Premium. I'm stupid. Ignore this ?

Edited by Kamurotetsu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kamurotetsu said:

So I've paid Premium up to 2025, however after downloading both RDR2 and Minit, when I check "Information" it says remaining time is 12 days. Shadow Warrior 3 is 13 days as well, but I understand that's getting removed from the service soon. Is this normal? I don't want to start a huge game like RDR2 and be locked out because of some system bug.

Edit: Oh wait, I assume it means remaining time before you need to log in again to verify you have Extra/Premium. I'm stupid. Ignore this 1f62c.png

Don't worry about it the game will leave only on the expiration dates.... PS Premium (PS Now) games have habit to show 13 days remaining always like literally,  even if u have 13000 days left.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 4

On 6/29/2022 at 3:34 AM, tagiXD said:

Hey lads,

do you know if the games that will leave will be playable if downloaded?

Or do I have to hustle Shadow Warrior 3 now? 

If you disconnect from the internet beforehand you can still play them. E.g. due to irl bullshit I've had to use the PS5 offline and can still play Evil Genius 2, though it apparently got removed.

Has anyone the same Problem that you are only able to add the new ps+ extra and Premium games via the mobile App or PC? My console is still showing the old view and i really dont know how to fix that. I did rebuild the database but it was not helping. I didnt find anything Else in the Internet and thinking that i am one of the few people who have that Problem.

I'm in EU Germany so not sure if this has something to Do with the country. 

Appreciate Suggestions if you had the same trouble :)

On 9/7/2022 at 1:24 PM, Inuty said:

Has anyone the same Problem that you are only able to add the new ps+ extra and Premium games via the mobile App or PC? My console is still showing the old view and i really dont know how to fix that. I did rebuild the database but it was not helping. I didnt find anything Else in the Internet and thinking that i am one of the few people who have that Problem.

I'm in EU Germany so not sure if this has something to Do with the country. 

Appreciate Suggestions if you had the same trouble :)

This is pretty strange 

What about others accounts in the console? They all show the old interface? If so there is a problem with your console or maybe internet, but if it’s only your account the problem is with the account 

On 8/7/2022 at 0:19 PM, zulqarmessi said:

Oh yeah give me AC, the entire series. Glad I never purchased any AC games 1f602.png

They will add Origins and Odissey for sure 

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sailar91 said:

This is pretty strange 

What about others accounts in the console? They all show the old interface? If so there is a problem with your console or maybe internet, but if it’s only your account the problem is with the account

Never tried this out, i will take a look tomorrow! Thanks for the suggestion!