Summer 2022 Backlog Challenge

7 hours ago, s68sc said:

Can i still join the event? 

If so my I'm gonna put my list later this day 

Nope. Like mentioned before, no cutoff date. Probably will change in the future, though.

6 hours ago, XxViPeRsXx said:

Too late to get in on this? Been planning this for months since I'll finally have summer vacation from my Master's and some vacation time from my job. Gonna start next week hopefully:

1. Wild Arms 3 [60] - 9%
2. Shadow Warriors 3 [61] - 0%
3. Celeste [62] - 0%
4. Unravel [63] - 0%
4.5 Elden Ring [64] [Trophy 3000] - 74% (This one doesn't count since I'm almost done, I'm just waiting to get the platinum trophies on a milestone)
5. Jump Force [65] - 7%

6. LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4 [66] - 4%

7. Ratchet & Clank [67] - 0%

8. First Class Trouble [68] - 0%

I might add more later depending on how much I play some MMO's lol. 

4 hours ago, ViioZero said:

People still can take Part?

If so.... here's my list:

1. Sniper Elite V2 Remastered: 21% 

2. Darker Skies: 0%

3. Resident Evil 6 PS4: 1% 

4. SnowRunner PS5: 2% 

5. Detroit: Become Human: 4% 

6. Outriders: 13 %

7. Terminator Resistance PS4: 0%

Added

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Yuna said:

I'd like to join too if possible!

1. It Takes Two 0%

2. Lost In Random 0%

3. God of War 0%

4. Nier JP 0%

5. Hollow Knight 0%

Some may be faster than others but let's see if I can get these done!

Added. About time you noticed. :P 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Planning on starting my list Saturday evening or maybe Sunday. 

I'll hold you to that!

I should be able to start a game this evening for the challenge. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Since Stray's date is now official, going to eat one of my swaps. The choice was easy. MySims: Sky Heroes is gone now. I swear I'll get it done one of these days!

Don't - it's so lame -_- Least favorite Sims plat...

2 hours ago, Yuna said:

Excuses, excuses! I will hold you to that!! 1f604.png

So far, I'm really digging Lost in Random. I played a bit of Nier JP this evening - soundtrack is so lovely, but I am already regretting not setting myself up with a most specific list of which quests to efficiently get through the game without much time wasted for the speedrun trophy... -_- Finishing off my Friday back with Lost in Random. 

How do you like that Lost in Random game? Looks very interesting. I have it on my Wish List ?

And yes, Nier's soundtrack is amazing. I think the guide has a list of the easiest quests. Also, if I remember correctly, there's a weapon at the beginning of act 2 that you can buy at the fishermen town, which it's powerful enough just to get you throughout the whole game. Amazing game though. Loved every bit of it. Unpopular opinion but liked the story better than Automata's ?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, xItsLesterx said:

How do you like that Lost in Random game? Looks very interesting. I have it on my Wish List 1f602.png

And yes, Nier's soundtrack is amazing. I think the guide has a list of the easiest quests. Also, if I remember correctly, there's a weapon at the beginning of act 2 that you can buy at the fishermen town, which it's powerful enough just to get you throughout the whole game. Amazing game though. Loved every bit of it. Unpopular opinion but liked the story better than Automata's 1f60c.png

I am really loving Lost in Random! The whole vibe of the game is rather charming and the combat is unique for sure. The narrator is probably one of the best I've had in a game.

Yea, I just need to make a list. When I played Nier Gestalt, I just did everything and had such a good time, but I am trying to efficiently go through the JP Replicant since its for another league competition I'm in as well. The story was rather unique. I wasn't prepared to get worked up on the second playthrough as much as I did. Automata was my first Yoko Taro game, so it will always have a place in my heart.

• Like 2