Free upgrade to Enhance Edition

GUDGER666

From one of the tweet's replies:

"This is pretty low. Some, if not the majority of people bought every dlc, now you're giving everything for free? freeloaders won't mind, but us that bought everything will, and worse yet, if people bought all dlcs not to long ago."

This is a certified twitter moment. Finding something to get upset at for the sake of it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shipper321 said:

"This is pretty low. Some, if not the majority of people bought every dlc, now you're giving everything for free? freeloaders won't mind, but us that bought everything will, and worse yet, if people bought all dlcs not to long ago."

This is a certified twitter moment. Finding something to get upset at for the sake of it.

Would you expect anything different from the people who have branded the term 'poverty gamer'

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shipper321 said:

He's said in the wrong way but has a point, if you payed extra and everyone gets it free you should at least get a refund or something else if you bought it.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

I can't find patch 1.49 anywhere, seems like 1.43 is still the most recent one on PSN. For people (like me) starting the game and trying to get to the Pyza suit while the low gravity community mode is still on, we may be out of luck.

Pretty sure the Parkour Fever DLC was free, so you should be fine in getting the trophies for it.

18 hours ago, shipper321 said:

If you bought the DLC like, the day before this was announced, then yeah. You should put a refund request in, but if you bought it when it came out, that's a different story entirely.

I think you should be refunded as the game is still new and not years old or give the people who bought something extra for buying it.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

I think you should be refunded as the game is still new and not years old or give the people who bought something extra for buying it.

The Following is 6 years old. The base game is 7 years old.

• Like 3

So, has anyone actually been able to grab the DLCs with the base game? Nothing seems to be working, DLCs are either shown with their original price tags or require a season pass when you select them from the Expansions in the main menu

On 5/6/2022 at 4:21 PM, PhyrxianLibrarin said:

I can't find patch 1.49 anywhere, seems like 1.43 is still the most recent one on PSN. For people (like me) starting the game and trying to get to the Pyza suit while the low gravity community mode is still on, we may be out of luck.

im on 143 and got the pyza suit so you should be good their chief. when i started the game it updated to 143. dont know what it was at before because the last time i updated it was when i bought the season pass on sale over a year ago and never played it

On 5/6/2022 at 2:41 PM, shipper321 said:

they are a mob on twitter and are the worst for trophy hunters. when i went on there for battlefield 2042 all the people were against ai bots, while there is a huge trophy community who enjoys playing with bots. the twitter community shut that shyt down and nerfed everything. and then they presented a zombie mode which was extremely fun imo, i had a blast all of the 4 hours i got to play it before the twitter mob shut it down because they were mad people were unlocking weapon skins earlier and attachments......im like oh so its ok for you to be fully upgraded and pulverize new players at rank 1 who have no attachments or guns, so when they have a mode they can rank up and be on your level all of a sudden you dont want them to. i cant stand twitter. all these big companies just pick that as their go to. one guys comment wan a gaming page where he wrote articles that noboy was even reading or commenting on and they were taking that guys advise as if he was certified. like he was gamepro lmao

I contacted support and they got back to me today saying there's no issue with updating to the enhanced edition.

Not great that they didn't say it's a known issue or that the team would look into it, but on the other hand, this is a response from customer support, so there's a greater than 50% chance that they just have no idea what they're talking about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MissDreamer said:

I got the dlcs all right. By launching the game and getting it from there. I paid for The Following in a sale, but got the 3 dlcs for free.

Do you have a digital copy or a physical disc? I'm not sure if that would be a deciding factor here

17 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

Do you have a digital copy or a physical disc? I'm not sure if that would be a deciding factor here

Digital copy. Though I'm sure Push Square wrote that both physical and digital owners can upgrade via the games menu.

16 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

I contacted support and they got back to me today saying there's no issue with updating to the enhanced edition.

Not great that they didn't say it's a known issue or that the team would look into it, but on the other hand, this is a response from customer support, so there's a greater than 50% chance that they just have no idea what they're talking about.

50% is giving them to much credit. more like a 99.7% chance since its not on their screen. the .3% is just common sense. and they dont seem to have alot of that 

On 5/9/2022 at 7:05 AM, Milktastrophe said:

Techland support has replied back to me again saying the DLC will not be free for owners of the disc version until May 19.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Techland support has replied back to me again saying the DLC will not be free for owners of the disc version until May 19.

Funny, that's the exact response I got today haha. I'm glad we'll get a chance to also get the DLCs