Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Rebourne07

Been busy as wel so I recon its time for an update.

spacer.png

Mainly because of the pixel remaster games it's become quite an update.

• Managed to finally gather all the required collectibles to platinum the PS5 version of Final Fantasy XIV earning the XIV Enthusiast badge.
  • Finished Chocobo Mystery dungeon. With 75 hours on the clock and only a couple of resets (on Shinryu/Omega for the drops) it turned out to be a quicker platinum than expected. The main thing just turned out to focus on the the collectables, whenever I got a new one I just exited the dungeon to be sure. The exp gained by redoing the floors far outweighed dying and having to re-farm the items. Guess having played original Wii version also helped a lot.
  • Also finished the rerun of Stranger of Paradise (this time for the Ps4), also completing the Trials of the Dragon King expansion for both versions. I'm no pro in fighting games so with the jump up in difficulty for the next DLC I'm not sure when I decide tot tackle that.
  • For the pixel remasters I'm now done with the first 5 games, so its just FFVI left.
  • And last I've completed Trials of Mana which marks my 3th completed installment in the Mana series, which should earn me the Manaman badge.

Currently working on:

• Final Fantasy VI (just started a new game)
  • Waiting for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth to release
  • The never ending grind of FFXIV
  • And FFIX or FFXIV whenever I feel like it to clean up the last remaining trophies: FFIX (1000 kills, jumping mini game) & FFXVI (Final Fantasy mode replay)

---

Short summary. 7 new completed games (no tier up); 2 new completed DLC; 2 new badges earned (XIV Enthusiast & Manaman).

• Like 4

Only just found this thread, so thought I'd join given Rebourne's 100% completion 2 years back was what made me start completing the series trophies from scratch.

Looking at the completion I feel I'm not as far as I felt I was, although I think I did most of the Harder/Longer one's first. (Looking at you Dissidia!)

YUfXjk7.png

1 trophy left for Stranger Of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PS5) - Different Future
3 trophies left for Stranger Of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (PS5) - Wanderer Of The Rift

Then I guess finish off FFXVI in time for the final DLC release

EDIT: Added new link - https://oyazmat.github.io/ff-checklist/?id=20FouXlhfUbxVfRWMRByYeFlg0C2

Edited by Xray11
  • Like 3

On 1/27/2024 at 9:52 PM, sephiroth70001 said:

Update finished Pixel remasters and can put the disc away. Had to go back for a second speedthrough as i missed a chest somewhere in VI. Hopefully i can get Crisis core done before rebirth than back to mainlines.

https://imgur.com/a/W3YuwGC

Got crisis core done quicker than i expected, at least ready for rebirth now.

https://imgur.com/a/SLBLKGc

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

yMaUner.png

Sup guys, so I'm working on some really cool stuff with Google Sheets to create the auto-updating Leaderboards. I need more people to sign up though for testing purposes. To sign up you just have to click the little "G" in the top right corner of the checklist, sign into your Google account and re-check your completions. After that your completions will be saved again locally for you and in the new database. 

Iw3GjIs.png

Also, I need to know who two users are since until I get a system in place to automate it we'll have to use this forum to convert KeyIDs to Usernames. So who is " 20FouXlhfUbxVfRWMRByYeFlg0C2" and who is " LeHWyQ29eNgslr1TW84oOGIPdlF2"? You can find it by clicking the "Copy link to clipboard" link on the checklist. (Basically it's the two people that have already registered that are not oYazmat or myself).

U2zpJ9A.png

Should probably update the first post btw

If anyone is not identified yet just ignore it until he does 😂

Hi everyone

Im new to this thread.thanks to Rebourne07 ,i was looking at it last year but never took the time to register

but with  oYazmat The FF Checklist website updated with new functionality!, here i am

So here my link

https://oyazmat.github.io/ff-checklist/?id=HTPhk54YaxNmn4s1ccfJsGjrdcZ2

working on ff14 ps4 and cant wat for ff7 rebirth

Edited by PepeNabelsi
add more text
  • Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 11:20 AM, Rebourne07 said:

HOW TO JOIN AND UPDATE: (READ ME)

Hide contents

Joining is easy and fun! Simply register on our proprietary FF Checklist site and post your link here in the forum! 

To register on the FF Checklist:

• Go to https://oyazmat.github.io/ff-checklist/
  • Click the Dd0dRbh.png icon in the to right corner
  • Sign into your Google account
  • Check off each of the games / DLC packs you have completed
    • CweHbaq.jpg
  • Share the link here in the forum by using the Copy link to clipboard button!
    • 0rrmSNg.png

I've now updated the main post with instructions on how to join/update. Everyone is welcome to continue to use screenshots for updates for a while, but the goal is to eventually have everyone registered so that Leaderboard updates will be automatic :) And of course, even when things are automated we'd always encourage posts about each of your completions to see your progress and motivate others to play more Final Fantasy!

• Like 2

@oYazmat @viech54 @sepheroithisgod @PepeNabelsi and anyone else who has already registered their checklist or does register their checklist...please put your Username and FFChecklist link in this Google Form and it'll associate your checklist with your username in the Leaderboards sheet. 

https://forms.gle/PhwYXJw6cvtQF8j58

Here's the Leaderboard sheet. It's definitely a work in progress. It probably won't be "official" for a week or two:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gbnJIZNef8mh2n8nRyWHFjqVJaV4um2niTfVL0Z1jIM/edit?usp=sharing

The more people we have register the cooler the data will look once everything's setup :)

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, BrutalR said:

You are the first one to use the updated features 👏

Heads up everyone, a few updates have been done to the checklist to make things smoother!

From now on, the first time you login you will be prompted to input a username! (Please use the same one in the forum to make it easier to identify you!)

kSWssfA.png

And once logged in, you will find the new navigation bar, with a new link to the awesome leader board made by @Rebourne07 !

MRz4n4r.png

Enjoy!

Edited by oYazmat
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

@Rebourne07 I was looking at the spreadsheet and it is awesome. One question tho, why is the FFXIV DLC for Growing Light worth 1 point?

Cause there’s no guide for it and I don’t want to assign arbitrary values to it. A guide will come out soon and when it does I’ll update its value and that’ll automatically update everyone’s scores.

• Like 3