Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Rebourne07

1 minute ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Rebirth is already a masterpiece and I'm only 3+ hours in, I can't wait to see what else the game has to offer. 

Am +7h in and am not even done with half the things to do in the Grasslands! (The first zone...)

The side things todo are amazing! I honestly missed this!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

L0bbAhb.jpg

Badges have now been fully integrated into the Leaderboard sheet. The sheet will automatically calculate your badges based off your checked games from your checklist. Please look and make sure your badges are correct on the sheet, if they are not and you feel something is off please let me know.

I also added Final Fantasy VII Rebirth to the score sheet and its officially worth more points than any other game in the franchise at 8,000 points! That's the 5x Mainline multiplier times the 8/10 difficulty rating times the 200hr time estimate. 200hrs is the max time estimate allowed so short of a mainline game coming out at 9 or 10 difficulty this will remain the heaviest hitter in the series in terms of climbing the leaderboard.

PS: I dont actually have the optional badges as shown above, I just had to check them to build the feature since no one else has yet. I'll remove them shortly. Many others like @Tentativeuser, @MakoSOLIDER and others just need to update your FFVII Rebirth and special badges sections on the checklist and your ranks/scores/badges will update.

Done, and thanks for the update!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

For the time being yes. Which account do you have ?

Nothing. Doesn’t matter. Looks cool though.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

You have no mail account? How are you connected to PSNP lol

I’m an idiot. Ofcourse I have a mail account. I will try my dummy mail account I use for youtube.

• Like 2

Hey, here are the Final Fantasy games that I have platinumed so far:

1. Final Fantasy (October 30)
  2. Final Fantasy IV (February 6)
  3. Final Fantasy VII (February 29)

Yep, I spent two days playing FFVII in order to get the platinum on the date of its Rebirth remake release. ^_^

I know I got the crystal for Final Fantasy 1, but I don't know if I got the FFIV crystal yet. I know I don't have the FFVII one.

Edited by ProfSeajay7
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

Hey, here are the Final Fantasy games that I have platinumed so far:

1. Final Fantasy (October 30)
  2. Final Fantasy IV (February 6)
  3. Final Fantasy VII (February 29)

Yep, I spent two days playing FFVII in order to get the platinum on the date of its Rebirth remake release. ^_^

I know I got the crystal for Final Fantasy 1, but I don't know if I got the FFIV crystal yet. I know I don't have the FFVII one.

Nice job :) Sign up here https://oyazmat.github.io/ff-checklist/

1 hour ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

Oh, the crystals are tracked with a Google site? *sigh* Looks like I have to create a Google account for this PSN account. :(

It's fine.

Which mailing system do you have?

25 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

Which mailing system do you have?

Don't worry about it, I got signed on with a new Google account and checked off the proper games, including the Adventures of Mana I had platted months ago. ;)

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ProfSeajay7 said:

Don't worry about it, I got signed on with a new Google account and checked off the proper games, including the Adventures of Mana I had platted months ago. ;)

Glad you did

It would help to know what people (who don't have Google) have as a mailing service, I might be able to add support for that if the future 

So far I'd say everything is going pretty smoothly with the new Leaderboards system. I'll leave the existing leaderboards up in the main post for a month or so just in case. I'll put up a poll to act as an announcement to anyone that may stumble upon the project for the month.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

So far I'd say everything is going pretty smoothly with the new Leaderboards system. I'll leave the existing leaderboards up in the main post for a month or so just in case. I'll put up a poll to act as an announcement to anyone that may stumble upon the project for the month.

Good work! 👏👏👏

Already +30 peps in there!

What a cool idea! :) And aweosme work making that tracker etc.

I've played many FF games over the years, a lot of them on different systems or before the times i had a Playstation account sadly.

Will definitely be taking this on though, at least partially! :) Sounds very fun to go and replay the ol' FF games.

No Plat to report for now, but will do when time comes i get my first 3 of them! :) I did already make an account in the tracker.

• Like 2

https://oyazmat.github.io/ff-checklist/?id=MkCub7ptcKXexnDo8cZ7BTJ3bdR2

This is awesome! Glad I stumbled upon this.

I thought I had a lot of plats until I saw this checklist, now I realize I have a lot to get! I’m so close in a lot of them too, I just need a couple more for X-2, which I plan on getting after I’m done with Rebirth. I plan to do all the Pixel Remasters too. I dunno how IX is possible, what with that jump rope trophy :(. I also feel like I’ll be playing FFXIV for the rest of my life and never get the plat, which is fine haha. 

Anyway, I’m a life long Final Fantasy fan, literally, and I love every FF game regardless of how different each one is. I’m happy to be here, this is a really cool thread!

• Like 4

Do you guys get this bug too? Where 6th place and below doesn't show up? Or is it just me? Also, please tag me in any other weird bugs you see with the Leaderboard spreadsheet. I still haven't found a reliable way for the sheet to update itself 100%. I'm having to manually intervene from time to time. TryATXP.png

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

Do you guys get this bug too? Where 6th place and below doesn't show up? Or is it just me? Also, please tag me in any other weird bugs you see with the Leaderboard spreadsheet. I still haven't found a reliable way for the sheet to update itself 100%. I'm having to manually intervene from time to time. TryATXP.png

The entire sheet, all tables, is empty for me.

3 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

The entire sheet, all tables, is empty for me.

Me too, anything that would update is empty