Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Rebourne07

2 hours ago, viech54 said:

@Rebourne07 My name was there before, now it's gone completely. There's not even a placeholder there right now.

Go into the checklist website again and you will be prompted to fill your username, it will be added automatically to the leader board soon after that (give it a few hours if it doesn't)

• Like 1

On 2/26/2024 at 9:11 PM, Rebourne07 said:

0yFCYLS.png

Leaderboard update: I've now linked the Usernames to the database from the FFChecklist so the Google Form that we used temporarily is no longer needed. If your name is showing as a ??? on the Leaderboard now it just means you haven't filled out the username on the FFChecklist yet. Once you do it'll show up. The Google Sheet caches responses from the FFChecklist database for a while sometimes so updates don't happen immediately so if you update your checklist or username and don't see your changes immediately, give it a day or so max and it should update itself. Also, soon I'll be removing ??? people entirely from the Leaderboard so that filling out that username section is required to show up, just a heads up.

I see here that I am in gold rank. I am however still in silver since I do not have ffxv comrades 100%. (only non dlc trophies) Maybe you could look into that @Rebourne07

1 hour ago, BrutalR said:

I see here that I am in gold rank. I am however still in silver since I do not have ffxv comrades 100%. (only non dlc trophies) Maybe you could look into that @Rebourne07

Rank is based off the sum number of mainline, spinoff and unofficial games you have completed. You’ve completed 12, 7 and 1 respectively so you’re at exactly 20. Congrats on Gold tier :) 

(This is the time in life again where I wish I had an Australian account 😅)

In a few hours FF7 Rebirth official release will start rolling out around the globe!

There will be a PSN Porfile platinum guide up at the same time I heard (for those interested, but as for myself I'll be going in blind)

Enjoy everyone!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, viech54 said:

@Rebourne07@oYazmatHow do you determine the time column in the Completions and Scores table? I thought it's the time from the trophy guide, but there are some games where it doesn't match. Such as FFXIV.

It’s from the trophy guides. Time has been capped at 200hrs max though so that XIV isn’t worth 10x the rest of the series. 

23 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Rank is based off the sum number of mainline, spinoff and unofficial games you have completed. You’ve completed 12, 7 and 1 respectively so you’re at exactly 20. Congrats on Gold tier :) 

I thought that ffxv comrades only counted when I had 100% since that game doesn't have a plat 

4 minutes ago, BrutalR said:

I thought that ffxv comrades only counted when I had 100% since that game doesn't have a plat 

Yeah that's correct. However right now you have it checked on your checklist even though you only have 58%. You'll need to uncheck it until it's complete. Once you uncheck it the Leaderboards sheet will update and drop your rank.

fxGivI7.png

dhzFNAO.png

2 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Yeah that's correct. However right now you have it checked on your checklist even though you only have 58%. You'll need to uncheck it until it's complete. Once you uncheck it the Leaderboards sheet will update and drop your rank.

fxGivI7.png

dhzFNAO.png

Ah oke, I checked it because I had all the regular trophies and no dlc. I will update somewhere this week when I have time at my laptop

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

fxGivI7.png

dhzFNAO.png

Oh wait a second, he has all base game trophies, shouldn't he check it? What he doesn't have are all from DLCs (which are checkable in the DLC section)

Edit: this is like having all XVI trophies but not having some trophies from the DLC

Edited by oYazmat

3 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

Oh wait a second, he has all base game trophies, shouldn't he check it? What he doesn't have are all from DLCs (which are checkable in the DLC section)

Edit: this is like having all XVI trophies but not having some trophies from the DLC

@BrutalR My apologies for not looking close enough. You do have all base game trophies, you can keep it checked. Sorry about the confusion. 

• Like 1

Headsup everyone!

A new feature has been released in the checklist website:

- You can now use a new section called "Special Badges" in order to indicate if you qualify for the 3 special badges: JP Only, Manaman & Zetaflare

This section has been added in order to take these badges into account in the Leaderboard spreadsheet. Please fill it accordingly

Note: The section is hidden by default, so you need to click the "Show Special Badges" button to show it:

Je7kqtM.png

ueJZhMW.png

(PS: I hope you are all enjoying FF7Rebirth, cause I am!)

⚠️ EDIT: There seems to be a slight issue with the deployment process, the feature is not yet deployed, please check later (I'll remove this warning once it's up)

Edited by oYazmat
  • Like 4