Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Rebourne07

Update:

Completed the last pixel remaster, FFVI. Next will be one of those:

• Going back to the FFVII Remake in preparation for the second part of the remake.
  • FFIX
  • FFVIII

Besides the usual progress in FFXIV, that is. Although I'm not sure how I want to handle XIV going forward. The goal is series completion, not get XIV to 100% as fast as I can. I'll still play it and do my dailies/weeklies, events (such as Moogle tomestone that starts next week), catch up on old content, and occasionally dip into higher difficulty content in EW, but it will likely take a bit of a backseat for a while. Not sure how long.

9uWYTtk.png

• Like 4

On 6/1/2022 at 11:20 AM, Rebourne07 said:

@Moomba Congratulations on finishing the pixel remasters! You're at 34/35, one game away from Platinum tier!

@sephiroth70001 Congrats on your new badge and Bronze tier! You're at 14/15, one game away from Silver tier!

@viech54 Good job finishing the pixel remasters! 

@CaptainMonkster Soon as you post a screenshot I'll update the leaderboards. Thanks.

• Like 2

On 1/28/2024 at 6:01 PM, CaptainMonkster said:

Hey guys! Here's am update of my progress x)

https://oyazmat.github.io/ff-checklist/

So I can't get imgur to work so I'll just have to update it manually for now! All in all I've now completed:

FFI

FFII

FFIII

FFVII

FFVIII

FFX

FFXII

FFXIII

FFXIII-2

FFXV

FF Type 0

Final fantasy crystal chronicles

Dissidia (free edition and full edition)

World of final fantasy

A King's tale: final fantasy

Theatrhythm final bar line 

Adventures of mana

Apologies I'll try to get the image sorted for next time!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, CaptainMonkster said:

So I can't get imgur to work so I'll just have to update it manually for now! All in all I've now completed:

FFI

FFII

FFIII

FFVII

FFVIII

FFX

FFXII

FFXIII

FFXIII-2

FFXV

FF Type 0

Final fantasy crystal chronicles

Dissidia (free edition and full edition)

World of final fantasy

A King's tale: final fantasy

Theatrhythm final bar line 

Adventures of mana

Apologies I'll try to get the image sorted for next time!

When you upload an image to imgur, click on it, and copy & paste the BB Code into your forum post

NLKFI0P.png

• Like 1

On 1/29/2024 at 10:43 AM, Rebourne07 said:

@Moomba Congratulations on finishing the pixel remasters! You're at 34/35, one game away from Platinum tier!

Nice! Thank you. I should finish one more. I'm not sure if I have time before Rebirth so it might be that. Also, am I eligible for the True XIV Legend? Or am I misunderstanding that badge?

Hello, it's been quite a while since I've updated but I've been following along. I got the plat for FF15 a few months ago, it was my 15,000th trophy but I just got the last DLC trophy now for my 16,000th trophy so I figured I'd just make one post. So here it is. It took a couple of tries to get into the game, after going through the original Companions content before it went offline. Finally capped it off though, it was a big one. :)

spacer.png

• Like 4

After a long, long update I have made some progress on my Final Fantasy backlog. 

(Small) Update:

• Strangers of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origins - Wanderer of the Rift DLC (PS4&PS5) - 100%
  • Strangers of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origins - Different Future DLC (PS4&PS5) - 100%
  • Final Fantasy II-V Pixel Remaster(s) :platinum:
  • Final Fantasy XVI - Echoes of the Fallen DLC (100% - for now)

The most annoying of the bunch was definitely the Strangers of Paradise - Wanderers of the Rift DLC. The Pixel remasters were done back-to-back and...I probably should not have done that as FFV left a sour taste in my mouth. I liked FF3 more than FF4, but while FF4 was good - it....idk, it was okay; maybe it was because I played it after FF3, but the impression it left after changing magic from Charges back to MP and the spike in difficulty it had, eh. FFV felt way too long imo, but maybe that is me. I am currently looking at starting FFVI soon.....maybe.

Edit: Oh, am I eligible to add the Kingdom Heart games completed already on my list? If so, I will add them in my next update. If not, then no worries!

Edited by x410xDragon
Added an edit to ask if completed Kingdom Hearts games are eligible.
  • Like 3

Time for another update:

VOWR7f1.png

Completed Final Fantasy VIII. That's the 3rd FF game this year in less than 2 months. It's looking good, there'll be more FFs coming this year. My objective is to get to platinum tier this year. That's 8 FFs away right now.

The next game for this Project Platinum will likely be Final Fantasy IX.

• Like 4

Hey everybody, I'm new and a big final fantasy fan. Can anyone tell me how to follow this post? It says in the beginning to follow this post to save it, but I can't seem to find where to follow anywhere. 

Unfortunately at the moment I don't have any FF platinums. I used to game growing up as a teenager, and just got back into gaming a few years ago and started out on Xbox one and fully completed ff7 and 8. Haven't replayed or finished them on PlayStation since switching over to a PS5. 

Anyway, I thought I was a big final fantasy fan until seeing alot of posts on here with so many ff games platinumed. Very inspiring to start getting .ore than I would have gone for on my own.

Currently on FF Reunion, after platinuming this one I'm moving unto Ff7 Remake Intergrade then Rebirth when it comes out, so nothing yet but would like to follow or save this post, so if anyone can help me figure that out I would appreciate it it. Thanks in advance.

Okay, as I'm about to post this comment it's giving me the option to follow post, I found it everyone, but thanks anyways!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, magic_maximus8 said:

Can anyone tell me how to follow this post?

For the future, in Desktop mode, the Follow button is in the header at the top of the thread. In Mobile mode, the button is at the very bottom footer in the thread.

• Like 1

My list until now (I'll start FF VI Pixel Remaster soon):

- FF I Pixel Remaster

- FF II Pixel Remaster

- FF III Pixel Remaster

- FF IV Pixel Remaster

- FF V Pixel Remaster

- FF VII

- FF VII Crisis Core (PS4)

- FF VII Crisis Core (PS5)

- FF VII Remake

- FF VII Remake Intergrade

- FF VII Remake Intergrade Yuffie's DLC

- FF VIII HD Remaster

- FF X HD Remaster

- FF X-2 HD Remaster

- FF XII The Zodiac Age

- FF XIII

- FF XIII-2

- FF XIII: Lightning Returns

- FF XV

- FF XV: A King's Tale

- FF XV DLC Pack 3

- FF XV Episode Ardyn

- FF XV Episode Gladiolus

- FF XV Episode Ignis

- FF XV Episode Prompto

- FF XV Royal Pack

- FF XVI

- FF XVI: Echoes of the Fallen

- FF Type-0

- World of Final Fantasy

Edited by ChouShirakawa
Forgot about FF XVI
  • Like 1

@Metal Slime King Congratulations on more completions and the XV Enthusiast badge :)

@sully917 Congratulations on Gold tier and 4 badges :)

@Baker Congrats on finishing the pixel remasters!

@AugustUnder Welcome to the project, you're in Sapphire tier!

@x410xDragon @magic_maximus8 @ChouShirakawa Would you guys mind posting a screenshot of https://oyazmat.github.io/ff-checklist/ with your progress? Thank you

• Like 2

Hello, I'm new here and an amateur of this saga of course but never take the time to complete some of the games and recently the Pixel Remaster was a very motivating project, so I want to return on FF X and start FF IX and XII for platinum almost the whole numbered games (don't like XIII and don't want to start XIV)

So, glad to start my quest and here is my collection actually :

ckMeXOa.png?1

• Like 3