No Autopop (as of now)

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2023 at 7:31 AM, TheDarkKratos said:

I seriously can't believe that this thread is still going. Just play the PS5 version. Have some fun. Grind it out. Get your platinum😎

Sadly, it requires creating a new Epic account so the trophies pop correctly. Mediatonic is incompetent and well...it's called karma. They should've fixed it when they had a chance instead of f'ing around with fixes for the store or music missing in rounds or stupid crap like that.

It's the same with Vlambeer - why fix it when the studio can all but be shutdown or lose over half the staff?

• Like 2

That's exactly what I did. I platinum the OR version on PS4. But I did auto-pop the NA + EU versions on the new launcher.

However, I had to unlink my EPIC account and start from scratch on the PS5. It wasn't all that bad. I actually had a lot of fun.

Darksider - my friend is in the same boat. He plays Rocket League too. 

POEman553 - IKR  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2023 at 2:08 AM, POEman553 said:

Sadly, it requires creating a new Epic account so the trophies pop correctly. Mediatonic is incompetent and well...it's called karma. They should've fixed it when they had a chance instead of f'ing around with fixes for the store or music missing in rounds or stupid crap like that.

It's the same with Vlambeer - why fix it when the studio can all but be shutdown or lose over half the staff?

Oh man I don't know how many times I'm keep gonna be saying this but here we go- IT'S NOT MEDIATONIC FAULT, It's Epic Games fault and the same problem is with Rocket League and Fortnite trophies if you played Fall Guys on PC, Xbox, Nintendo or PS4 before then your trophies will be glitched on PS5 version and there's nothing really you can besides making a new Epic Games account, yeah you will lose your skins but you will get them back if you wanna just log into your old account after you're done with trophies. Still platinum is really hard if you go free to play because you will have to grind 200 crowns for golden witch bottom OR keep reaching level 40 in famepass for 3 months so you can buy your own fame pass and get a legendary skin there for trophy. As I said it's Epic Games cross-progression fault which is really great as you can see (sarcasm of course) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 10:29 AM, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

PS4 Patch 1.33 / PS5 Patch 1.029.000 from January 23, 2024, did NOT fix the auto pop/bugged trophies.

I didn't get the platinum yet, but all achievements popped on my Xbox. so it is an error I think, I wrote to the support. Let's see what they will say.

PS: Seems like this is already a known issue. https://support.fallguys.com/hc/en-us/articles/5844852398610-PlayStation-Trophy-Achievement-Issues-

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sooo, i can't find 100% answer. I kinda down to start from scratch, but do i really lost all my stuff from fortnite and rocket league? Some people say that i can't relink my original account to my psn again. Is that true?

1 hour ago, player_1-YKT said:

Sooo, i can't find 100% answer. I kinda down to start from scratch, but do i really lost all my stuff from fortnite and rocket league? Some people say that i can't relink my original account to my psn again. Is that true?

I relinked just fine near the end of last year but unlinked again to do the European stack for ps4, working on the last free 200 showbucks for the newest fame pass to get the last 3 trophies I'm missing then I'll relink again. So unless they changed it like 4-5 months back then it works.

Edited by GDGypsy

For me, its not working. Once you link your psn to a fresh epic account, i cant even login in a game. Its give me Login not complete error. What a wonderful devs man ...

But i can confirm that relink your original account is a safe option. All your stuff is safely back

Okay. I haven't checked this thread in a long time. But is this right? If you want these trophies, your only two choices are:

A: Unlink your account and permanently lose potentially years worth of cosmetics, including everything you paid for (and that's if you get lucky and unlinking from your Epic account doesn't brick your game). 

B: Wait for a patch that'll likely never come. 

Am I right? Is this where we're at with Fall Guys? What a bunch of piece of shit developers. I'm sorry but what the fuck. 

I have zero confidence it'll be fixed. Frankly I would unlink and just start from scratch but after hearing that people have been locked out of the game and lost progress in Fortnite and Rocket League, a game I plan to return to, I'm done. 

I lost my shit over Powerwash Simulator's plat being bugged but fair play to those devs, they actually communicated with the players throughout the three months it was bugged and fixed it. Feel bad about what I said about the devs in retrospect because they had no intention of leaving it broken. Even Skull and Bones' devs have had better communication about its bugged trophy and will fix it before Mediatonic even remembers about their shit being bugged.

Sorry, rant over. Just absolutely livid right now.

• Like 1