No Autopop (as of now)

4 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I got Down to the Wire today in solo, round 4 I think was a team mode with a ball, you play 1v1 against someone. We both ended up with the same amount of points

Oh interesting, I haven’t come across that mode yet. I assume you must need a specific amount of qualifiers for it to pop up. Thanks for the info, hopefully it shows up in my queue. ?

2 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Oh interesting, I haven’t come across that mode yet. I assume you must need a specific amount of qualifiers for it to pop up. Thanks for the info, hopefully it shows up in my queue. ?

Kinda random but do you know if you only need a special upper and lower body for the Head turner trophy? I'm thinking about buying the season pass for legendary, but I can't seem to see any special colors or patterns to buy so it would be kinda a waste to buy a season pass for nothing

17 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

Kinda random but do you know if you only need a special upper and lower body for the Head turner trophy? I'm thinking about buying the season pass for legendary, but I can't seem to see any special colors or patterns to buy so it would be kinda a waste to buy a season pass for nothing

Yes, for that trophy I think it requires you to have Legendary upper and lower specifically, not the Special ones. I bought the season pass and used the Darkmaw costume (looks like an anglerfish), bottom piece unlocks at 89, top piece at 90. I will also note that I had nothing else equipped with Legendary, just the costume!

Edit: You can use a Special upper and lower piece for the Head Turner trophy! Nothing else besides those two pieces are needed for the trophy. 

Edited by HoorayForTyler
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Yes, for that trophy I think it requires you to have Legendary upper and lower specifically, not the Special ones. I bought the season pass and used the Darkmaw costume (looks like an anglerfish), it unlocks at rank 90. I will also note that I had nothing else equipped with Legendary, just the costume!

Thanks for the clarification! The legendary from the season pass also unlocked Catwalk Model, right? Also, do you think it's doable to get to level 90 in the next 4 days with 3x rewards? I'm around 50 after just a day, I can play at least 8h a day if needed. I'm just not really sure how much the level scales later on

1 minute ago, timpurnat said:

Thanks for the clarification! The legendary from the season pass also unlocked Catwalk Model, right? Also, do you think it's doable to get to level 90 in the next 4 days with 3x rewards? I'm around 50 after just a day, I can play at least 8h a day if needed. I'm just not really sure how much the level scales later on

No problem ? yes with that costume it will pop Catwalk Model! And yes 100% that’s doable, with the 3x awards that won’t be a problem. Worst case scenario if the season is close to the end you can use show-bucks to do multiple tier skips all the way to rank 90, it’s quite convenient. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

No problem 1f642.png yes with that costume it will pop Catwalk Model! And yes 100% that’s doable, with the 3x awards that won’t be a problem. Worst case scenario if the season is close to the end you can use show-bucks to do multiple tier skips all the way to rank 90, it’s quite convenient. 

Great, thank you so much, information online is all over the place and conflicting, just tells how broken the game is at times xD

BTW if this works out, I will only be missing low baller LOL, which sucks, might have to wait on a football event..

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

Just now, timpurnat said:

Great, thank you so much, information online is all over the place and conflicting, just tells how broken the game is at times xD

Not a problem ? also, scratch what I said above about Head Turner, you can definitely use Special upper and lower costume pieces for that trophy, I just checked my video clip for that trophy to confirm. Sorry for that!

• Like 2

On 30/03/2023 at 3:40 AM, timpurnat said:

BTW if this works out, I will only be missing low baller LOL, which sucks, might have to wait on a football event..

I saw you've since got the low baller trophy. Can I ask what you did?

There was the football event 3 weeks ago which I should've had the trophy 5 times over, but never got it. My last hope is creating a 3rd epic account, unless you did it a different way..

2 hours ago, Riiszk said:

There was the football event 3 weeks ago which I should've had the trophy 5 times over, but never got it. My last hope is creating a 3rd epic account, unless you did it a different way..

I actually got my trophy from the Jinxed level. It popped after losing the match after though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Riiszk said:

I got my trophy in squads. We won jinxed with 1-0 and then the next round got eliminated and the trophy popped. My friend also got the trophy in jinxed but it was in the final round. So if you win 1-0 on any round before the final you need to get eliminated after for the trophy to pop

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ness1216 said:

I actually got my trophy from the Jinxed level. It popped after losing the match after though.

53 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I got my trophy in squads. We won jinxed with 1-0 and then the next round got eliminated and the trophy popped. My friend also got the trophy in jinxed but it was in the final round. So if you win 1-0 on any round before the final you need to get eliminated after for the trophy to pop

You both got it in Jinxed and then lost in the next round. Okay thanks.

Only problem now is that I haven't seen the Jinxed round show up for years ?

Just now, Riiszk said:

You both got it in Jinxed and then lost in the next round. Okay thanks.

Only problem now is that I haven't seen the Jinxed round show up for years 1f602.png

It can probably be any team mode, I recommend playing squads, preferably with a few friends. Team modes usually appear in later rounds

• Like 2

On 03/04/2023 at 11:36 PM, timpurnat said:

It can probably be any team mode, I recommend playing squads, preferably with a few friends. Team modes usually appear in later rounds

I would never have played squads, didn't know it had different events, but I got low baller now so thanks a lot!

Now I can go back to solo and not have to endure the questionable species that are Fall Guys random teammates

• Like 1

I just earned the platinum,now how do i get back to my basic account?

because on epic games store i cant unlink my account,the only option is link account but if i do that wont let me connect,its saying

(sorry,but this account for playstation has already been associated with another epic games account)

How i can unlink my ghost account?

27 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

I just earned the platinum,now how do i get back to my basic account?

because on epic games store i cant unlink my account,the only option is link account but if i do that wont let me connect,its saying

(sorry,but this account for playstation has already been associated with another epic games account)

How i can unlink my ghost account?

Go to the "ghost" epic account you used for the trophies and unlink your PS account there first. Then logout and link your PS account with your true Epic account.

Edited by Shipyroni
spelling mistake

2 minutes ago, Shipyroni said:

Go to the "gost" epic account you used for the trophies and unlink your PS account there first. Then link your PS account with your true Epic account.

Where is that option?

when i created my ghost acount it didnt ask me for email and password,so i cant link in to that

Edited by Squarevii87

9 minutes ago, Shipyroni said:

https://www.epicgames.com/account/connections 

Make sure you are logged in with the account with which your Playstation ID is linked. It should look like this, notice how it shows my ID and says "remove" under Playstation Network:

Reveal hidden contents

ITM5Ab.jpg

The weird thing is that when 2 weeks ago i unlinked my account,i had that option,now i cant.

i created a ghost account without email and password

now i want to go to my first account

the only option now is to connect but when i try it,a message says

this account for playstation has already been associated with another epic games account

Im confused

33 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

i created a ghost account without email and password

Have you tried logging in on Epic with your ghost account using the PS ID option on the logging screen (see screenshot), setting up an email and password (make a throwaway email if you don't have one) on that ghost account, and when those are set, disconnecting your PS ID from there?

Maybe it's not letting you disconnect because it's the only way right now to login in that ghost Epic account. 

Spoiler

s9NyUe.jpg

1 hour ago, Shipyroni said:

Have you tried logging in on Epic with your ghost account using the PS ID option on the logging screen (see screenshot), setting up an email and password (make a throwaway email if you don't have one) on that ghost account, and when those are set, disconnecting your PS ID from there?

Maybe it's not letting you disconnect because it's the only way right now to login in that ghost Epic account. 

Reveal hidden contents

s9NyUe.jpg

Nope doesnt work,i dont know what else to do,i give up

i had a lot of items on my main account,not a big problem,just a little annoyed

I FUCKING DID IT

To fix this, I upgraded my nameless account to an alternate email address

Once logged into that email address you can unlink that account from your alternate address, log into your original account and your main account is back