Head Turner unlocks?

39 minutes ago, PeachyJacobs said:

Infallible, supposedly the hardest trophy in the game, can be done in 15 minutes with a squad of randoms in the Sweet Thieves show. Some players were getting 10+ win streaks, it's a super easy show and not a lot of skill required.

The new Ski Fall High Scorers show is apparently easy as well although I haven't tried it yet. Infallible could be done there in 10 minutes and it's a solo show.

Based on that where would you rank it out of 10? I think 4 is pretty accurate.

I would have to give the new game modes a go myself before i comment but sounds alot easier. 

I might play the ps4 version to test it before i go for the ps5 version if no autopop

So I weirdly got Head Turner because I definitely don’t think I met the requirements. I had the the movie star color, speed boost pattern, Apple of Eden upper all equipped and a random lower. I was playing the for the event challenges and got the Crown Idol bottom and noticed it was labeled event. So I figured whatever and put it on and the trophy popped. I know this trophy has been extremely buggy and am just putting it out there to see if this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that description of Head Turner trophy on Russian has changed. This's relevant for PS4 (OR, EU, NA), PS5 and Epic Games Store trophy lists. Steam trophy list remains unchanged. 

New description is «Equip a legendary Upper and Lower Costume piece and change Body Colour and Pattern». 

You need just a legendary / special Upper and Lower Costume piece to get this trophy now. Body Colour and Pattern aren't needed for trophy anymore. 

Edited by Asim_25

• 3 months later...

At least since the latest update to the game...

• There is now another Rarity, "Event". God only knows where this lies in the order of item rarities.
  • PS5 trophies are still broken.
  • The "None" option for Upper and Lower is Rare rarity instead of Common. ?‍♂️
  • Head Turner's English description has not changed, despite the change on the Russian description as Asim_25 noted above.

Mediatonic is seriously screwing this up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2022 at 9:22 AM, jq291 said:

Just unlocked this with Rare Colour, Event Pattern, Uncommon Face, Event Upper/Lower, but it didnt unlock Catwalk Model 1f914.png

Yeah seems they changed the requirements on the trophy but still need a legendary piece for catwalk....the only ones available are in the paid battle pass (ultimate idol) or the free crown pass (gold witch bottom=too much crown grinding) 

If anyone was lucky enough to restart a new account when they were giving out the grandis skins those are legendary but back then I assumed the trophies would be fixed before deciding just to redo them largely because it's not that hard now.

So you can either pay for the platinum or grind to gold witch bottom on your new account or just wait and see if they ever fix it.  It might be next season...next year...or never.

Anyone else know of a legendary piece can correct me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

So only special upper and lower prices are needed for this trophy? Other stuff can be any rarity? 

Yeah popped for me too with Special Upper+Lower, specifically the Ultraman outfit from the battle pass, I tried the Skyrim outfit first and it's also labeled as "Special" but that didn't pop the trophy for me for whatever reason. Like others said Catwalk Model won't pop with the Special rarity stuff even with a fresh account that has never touched the PS4 version though so gotta get a legendary item I guess, haven't bought one yet myself but noticed there's some quite far into the battle pass at least so trying to get the plat with just that pass purchase. :P

• Like 1

Just now, AvariceInc said:

Yeah popped for me too with Special Upper+Lower, specifically the Ultraman outfit from the battle pass, I tried the Skyrim outfit first and it's also labeled as "Special" but that didn't pop the trophy for me for whatever reason. Like others said Catwalk Model won't pop with the Special rarity stuff even with a fresh account that has never touched the PS4 version though so gotta get a legendary item I guess, haven't bought one yet myself but noticed there's some quite far into the battle pass at least so trying to get the plat with just that pass purchase. :P

Thanks for replying, yeah been thinking about buying the pass and grinding it out for the legendary, I don't even think you can buy it 

6 minutes ago, AngelicaK92 said:

Weird set of events going on with some trophies. I received the "Head Turner" trophy for equipping several Legendary items but I did not get the Catwalk...what gives??

Are you certain they are Legendary and not Special items? The game is weird in the sense that Head Turner will unlock with a Special upper and lower piece, but a Legendary item is needed for Catwalk Model. You can receive your first Legendary item at rank 89 during this season if you buy the pass, otherwise you may have to wait until something pops up in the store.

• Like 1

On 26/12/2022 at 0:39 PM, Kaa-Bling said:

Mine just popped for putting the Nutcracker event costume on. I ain't got no legendary bits at all since I restarted my progress, so it's definitely bugged. 

I got mine this way too, upper + lower in Event. Rest doesn't matter, as I was uncommon colour and common pattern.

Mad Trendy (and Bargain Bucket) is working as intended on another side, they popped when I put rare colour and epic pattern, as no upper + lower are marked as rare by default.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've restarted by progress unlinking my account and i got most of the bonuses from this season and this is my perspective on trophy unlocks;

• Catwalk Model
    • Had on;
      • Colour - Gumball (Uncommon)
      • Pattern - Sharbait (Uncommon)
      • Face - Purple Gaze (Uncommon)
      • Upper - Shork (Rare)
      • Lower - Shork (Rare)
    • Changed
      • Upper to
        • Darkmaw (Legendary)
    • Trophy Popped

(This appears unchanged)

• Head Turner
    • Had on;
      • Upper - Darkmaw (Legendary)
      • Lower - Shork (Rare)
    • Changed
      • Lower to
        • Darkmaw (Legendary)
    • Trophy Popped

(This appears to just need two legendary items now not 4 pieces)

• Mad Trendy
    • Had on;
      • Upper - Darkmaw (Legendary)
      • Darkmaw (Legendary)
    • Changed
      • Colour - Toothsome (Rare)
      • Pattern - Rosette (Epic)
    • Trophy Popped

(The text says Rare or Legendary, but I choose a 'Epic' item)

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2023 at 0:58 PM, HoorayForTyler said:

Are you certain they are Legendary and not Special items? The game is weird in the sense that Head Turner will unlock with a Special upper and lower piece, but a Legendary item is needed for Catwalk Model. You can receive your first Legendary item at rank 89 during this season if you buy the pass, otherwise you may have to wait until something pops up in the store.

Ok. I figured it out. But to get a Legendary piece takes too damn long. UGH.

1 hour ago, AngelicaK92 said:

Ok. I figured it out. But to get a Legendary piece takes too damn long. UGH.

You need 500 qualifies anyway, so you'll finish the battle pass easily before that.

What I'm struggling with is finding a legendary colour and pattern

Edited by Riiszk
  • Like 1