The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

On 11/11/2022 at 6:43 AM, LastMinuteSavior said:

Funny thing just happened. Don't know if it was because I was messing around the app, but I just got credited some points that were missing from a game I bought weeks ago.

Happened the same to me yesterday for some games I got on a sale!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DynaVita said:

Hello, i did the "remote play" campaign but nothing appears and no points collected. Any help ?

That one doesn't seem to work for some folks. 

I play Remote play most days, but it expired without ever registering any time I did :dunno:

3 hours ago, DynaVita said:

Hello, i did the "remote play" campaign but nothing appears and no points collected. Any help ?

The first days of the challenge it didn't work for me at all but a couple of days ago I tried again and it finally registered. I used the app on my phone played for 10 minutes then close it and wait 2 minutes. Refresh the app and it registered. Repeated the process 3 times and that was it. Also I didnt have to change any settings on my PS5 for it to work.

17 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Still no white PS3 or Ratchet in armor collectibles available for me (released Nov.9 according to PSblog).

I don't see either of those in my app either, although I think the white PS3 might only be for people who owned one when those first came out.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jeul_Dragon said:

I think the white PS3 might only be for people who owned one when those first came out.

Yeah, seems like you're right:

This is a campaign for those who owned the PS3 Clear Black or Ceramic White – you were with us then and we celebrate you now. Play any game on PS4 or PS5 to receive your Digital Collectible. Doesn’t have to be vintage!

I did own a phat PS3 and played it on this account before it got the YLOD, so... ?

1 minute ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Yeah, seems like you're right:

This is a campaign for those who owned the PS3 Clear Black or Ceramic White – you were with us then and we celebrate you now. Play any game on PS4 or PS5 to receive your Digital Collectible. Doesn’t have to be vintage!

I did own a phat PS3 and played it on this account before it got the YLOD, so... ?

Did you end up getting the black version? Cause I got the black version campaign last month and I owned a launch model PS3 within the first 6 months of release when they came out, but I have never owned a white phat PS3 and did not see that challenge in my app at all, which is why I was thinking the white campaign is reserved for people that owned a white one.

6 minutes ago, Jeul_Dragon said:

Did you end up getting the black version? Cause I got the black version campaign last month and I owned a launch model PS3 within the first 6 months of release when they came out...

Even though I owned one I didn't plug it to the internet for a long time, so there's no record of it on PSN.

I was an extremely casual gamer and only played single-player and couch co-op.

I eventually got online and almost shit my pants back in 2011 when the network got hacked ?

2 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Even though I owned one I didn't plug it to the internet for a long time, so there's no record of it on PSN.

I was an extremely casual gamer and only played single-player and couch co-op.

I eventually got online and almost shit my pants back in 2011 when the network got hacked ?

Oh, yeah. I guess the only way they would know you were the first owner of it would be if they still had records of when the console was sold and saw that your account was the first account to go online for that specific console based on its serial #.

But I doubt that they still have those records being how long ago that was.

And yeah, that was a huge surprise when they got hacked back then. It was down so long I thought that was it for the PSN and that it would just be another offline game console and they would try again with online when the next console came out  ?

5 hours ago, Jeul_Dragon said:

Oh, yeah. I guess the only way they would know you were the first owner of it would be if they still had records of when the console was sold and saw that your account was the first account to go online for that specific console based on its serial #.

But I doubt that they still have those records being how long ago that was.

And yeah, that was a huge surprise when they got hacked back then. It was down so long I thought that was it for the PSN and that it would just be another offline game console and they would try again with online when the next console came out  1f606.png

Nah, they don't have records. Sometimes when you call the official support they ask stupid things like "the serial number of the console used to activate your PSN account" (what if i no longer have it? what if i registered from a website?)

21 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

Anyone else pre-order God of War Ragnarok and not get the nft? I bought it on Nov 6th and it never showed up for me. 

I didn't get it either, I got just the 700 points for my purchase and that's it. Idk if it needed to be the deluxe edition or something. I only pre-ordered the standard one 

23 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

Anyone else pre-order God of War Ragnarok and not get the nft? I bought it on Nov 6th and it never showed up for me. 

Just now, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I didn't get it either, I got just the 700 points for my purchase and that's it. Idk if it needed to be the deluxe edition or something. I only pre-ordered the standard one 

I pre-ordered the standard edition from a store (not online) and got 1,225 points. I didn't get a collectible, I assumed it was just points on offer.