The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

11 minutes ago, FallenKingdom said:

Anyone get the 50 point "Share the fun" campaign?

I launched DBD twice now and no points. The app is still so buggy after all this time. 

I called Sony support yesterday only to have to spend 3 hrs before I could finish my repair request. What is going on these days...

I got it with DBD PS5 version, unlocked on the opening intro.

Did you start the challenge in the app?

Edited by JavaNext

I got in on my PS4  playing DBD and skipping the intro movie. Got Share the Fun and the PSVR challenges (Started both challenges in the app first).

On 11/13/2022 at 8:46 PM, PeachyJacobs said:

I pre-ordered the standard edition from a store (not online) and got 1,225 points. I didn't get a collectible, I assumed it was just points on offer.

I didn't even get the points (got the ps5 GOW bundle). 

On 2022-11-17 at 1:10 AM, FallenKingdom said:

Yes, I did. But I am using the PS4 version on my PS5. That may be it. Oh well, it's only 50 points.

I think I had the same problem with the fighting challenge. It didn't unlock when trying with Mortal Kombat 11 when I used the PS4 version on my PS5 but it worked with Street Fighter so I have a feeling it want's the PS5 version if there is one with these challenges 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I think I had the same problem with the fighting challenge. It didn't unlock when trying with Mortal Kombat 11 when I used the PS4 version on my PS5 but it worked with Street Fighter so I have a feeling it want's the PS5 version if there is one with these challenges 

I can confirm this exact scenario as well. My assumption was that MK11 did not count correctly as I launched it for the first time for a different campaign and I used Street Fighter for this one since it was my first time launching that game. Could be something different, but it seemed the campaigns have trouble counting games you have played before.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mercenary09 said:

Well end of the month is here and still nothing on the PS3 or other Ratchet collectible they said we would get in November. 

Yeah, that sucks. Would've been cool to have Ratchet next to Clank in the collectibles cabinet.

But it sucks even harder that so many people in other regions still don't even have access to the whole service.

I got 2 new activities:

Buy one of these games:

God of War Ragnarök Standard Edition

Tactis Ogre Reborn Standard Edition

Sonic Frontiers PS4 & PS5 Standard Edition

Persona 5 Royal

Just Dance 2023 Edition

Goat Simulator 3

Reward: 50 points

30 Days Remaining

Play one of these games from the PS Plus catalog:

My Time at Portia

Ashen

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA

The Messenger

Child of Light

Hollow Knight

Reward: 50 points

30 Days Remaining

• 2 weeks later...

So I got a new campaign for December PS+ game. Which I need to start any one of the three games. I already 100% mass effect, so it’s already installed. Started the game didn’t get the50 points. 

downloaded both biomutant and divine knockout and started both on PS4 didn’t register as completed and didn’t get the 50 points. 

anyone else having same issues. 

thanks  

Edited by ZEE11W

33 minutes ago, Smashero said:

The thing is that in general PS4 has issues. Everything works perfect on PS5, you got the reward seconds after starting the required title. PS4 has its humors...
At least in my case,

thanks just tried on PS5 and I instantly got the rewards.

Thanks again 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Smashero said:

The thing is that in general PS4 has issues. Everything works perfect on PS5, you got the reward seconds after starting the required title. PS4 has its humors...
At least in my case,

Can you launch ps4 versions on the ps5 like Dead by Daylight to satisfy this stuff? I’m not doing that game again just for 50 points. lol

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 3:08 AM, ZEE11W said:

So I got a new campaign for December PS+ game. Which I need to start any one of the three games. I already 100% mass effect, so it’s already installed. Started the game didn’t get the50 points. 

downloaded both biomutant and divine knockout and started both on PS4 didn’t register as completed and didn’t get the 50 points. 

anyone else having same issues. 

thanks  

I got it from playing Biomutant (from disc) on the 1st attempt. I got the Plat months ago.

On 12/9/2022 at 2:08 AM, ZEE11W said:

I got mine yesterday. It did pop really late after I closed the game. Usually I get stuff instantly (almost as soon as I launch the game), but this time was not so spontaneous. Good luck and hope you get it soon! :)

On 12/9/2022 at 7:19 AM, ZEE11W said:

thanks just tried on PS5 and I instantly got the rewards.

Thanks again 

Oh I'm just now seeing you got it. I obviously cannot read lol.