The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

12 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

New campaign to play Destiny 2 for 50 points showed up today, ends in 2 hours. Better hurry, especially if you need to download the game.

I checked the app, i don’t see anything that expires in 2 hours. Did it get updated?

Edit: Nevermind, just closed and opened the app and it’s showing. Sucks they do things like this without a heads up/notification

Edited by TwistedHunter
Update

1 hour ago, Milktastrophe said:

New campaign to play Destiny 2 for 50 points showed up today, ends in 2 hours. Better hurry, especially if you need to download the game.

This one didn’t make sense. It had an expiry date of 28 days when I checked it earlier, now it’s expired. I thought it was for playing the DLC that’s coming with ps plus tomorrow though? So why is it expired already? It’s even named ‘Your PlayStation Plus games await’

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ConAir said:

@ZEE11W

PlayStation Plus Extra Collection games are: Celeste, Life is Strange, Yakuza 6 and Spiritfarer.

thank you 

25 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

This one didn’t make sense. It had an expiry date of 28 days when I checked it earlier, now it’s expired. I thought it was for playing the DLC that’s coming with ps plus tomorrow though? So why is it expired already? It’s even named ‘Your PlayStation Plus games await’

yeah I know. This is odd. Earlier when I took the screenshots it has 27 days. Now will expire in an hour. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

I found it confusing that I had 2 for Destiny DLC. One that my PS Plus reward awaits and another to pre-order it 

Sony owns it. What did you expect, they want people to pre order the new stuff.

Edited by ZEE11W

Guys... Destiny 2:Lightfall is the new expansion that you need to pre-order for the "Answer the Call" campaign. 

Destiny 2:Beyond Light is the already available expansion that you would have needed to play for the "Your Playstation Plus monthly games await" campaign. 

I say "would have" because that campaign is as of 4:00 pm EST expired.

I don't understand why they would offer the campaign before the new Playstation Plus games are even available. But it was only 50 pts anyway.

I really wouldn't stress too much over it if I were you guys.  

• Like 1

I came here to find out what was going on with the Destiny DLC Beyond Light campaign.   Then I checked out the Feb PS+ content, what a weird situation. 

I am a little upset about missing 50 points, being less than 100 points from a redemption, I want to make sure the whole system doesn't go away before I get anything out of it.

I am hoping, it was an error on their part to end it early, and not intentional to have it available for only a few hours as others saw.  If the campaign was truly only available for 3 or so hours, then fuck, it takes about 3 hours to download that on PS5.

Edited by ZZ383
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, oswald41 said:

For the February picks for 50 points you don't get credit for the games if you already bought them? I bought both Witcher 3 and pre ordered dead space

No. Campaigns are not able to be completed retroactively. You would've needed to wait for the campaign to be active before getting credit for your purchase. 

3 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

I did try it on PS4. Even won few games. Nothing. 

Strange... I didn't even need to play at all. I just booted it up and BING! 

I always open games through the app when I'm attempting a campaign. 

If your games are digitally purchased, you can use the app to open them and that way it should recognize it right away. 

I recommend checking your notifications using the "bell" icon. It could be that you got it and just didn't realize it.