Servers closing August 12th.

breakXedge

1 minute ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Rest in peace to one of my favorite PSVR multiplayer games. A launch title(?) and simply stunning visually. Even years later, games have a hard time reaching the quality of some first-party Sony launch titles. 

Any tips on the online portion of the game? Like number of players and strategies? I just did some single player trophies but would love to finish this one.

9 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Any tips on the online portion of the game? Like number of players and strategies? I just did some single player trophies but would love to finish this one.

You only need 1 other person to start a match but they have to be on the opposite team. It will fill in the other players as bots.

2 minutes ago, janzor88 said:

Just finished this yesterday luckily. 

Great game.

You just need 2 players in total for all the multiplayer trophies.

It's a small grind.

Do "seasons" match same level players? Or can I just win the 50 matches to be promoted to season 6 and still play with my friend (who will then win his 50)?

4 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Do "seasons" match same level players? Or can I just win the 50 matches to be promoted to season 6 and still play with my friend (who will then win his 50)?

Me and my boosting partner had 1 division difference between us, and it did not matter for matchmaking.

So it should work.

Just now, POEman553 said:

If someone were to start the multiplayer for this now, how long would it take to get the online trophies done?

Also, does the rest of the trophies require the servers to be able to Platinum the game?

Around 6-7 hours in total for all the multiplayer trophies.

No.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 4:23 PM, janzor88 said:

Just finished this yesterday luckily. 

Great game.

You just need 2 players in total for all the multiplayer trophies.

It's a small grind.

8 hours ago, breakXedge said:

The 1vs1 match and the three related to the divisions.

Can you actually do everything in 1vs1 mode with your boosting partner so as not to be bothered by randoms joining in ?

45 minutes ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

Can you actually do everything in 1vs1 mode with your boosting partner so as not to be bothered by randoms joining in ?

I'm afraid not, 1v1 mode doesn't count towards your division standings. So if there's just two of you, you'll have to play in standard 3v3 and run the risk of random players.

56 minutes ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

No, you have to play ranked games.

The 1vs1 mode is just for a specific trophy.

3 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

I'm afraid not, 1v1 mode doesn't count towards your division standings. So if there's just two of you, you'll have to play in standard 3v3 and run the risk of random players.

2 hours ago, janzor88 said:

No, you have to play ranked games.

The 1vs1 mode is just for a specific trophy.

All right thanks for clarifying. There might quite a lot of randoms or other boosters in the last few weeks, so I'm a bit worried about that.

1 minute ago, HoorayForTyler said:

So, to clarify, can all be boosted with one other person, but you have to play 3v3 modes for some trophies?

Yes. The divisions are 3vs3 and you and your friend need to be in different teams. Then one win on 1vs1 and you're done.

• Like 1