I'm curious: what will happen when the letters of the roman/latin alphabet run out?

Realizing that we are already at the letter T, a very important question came into my mind: what will become of this series of games when they reach Z? Will the developers switch to the Cyrillic or Georgian alphabet? what's your guess? we need ideas for this brilliant saga of games not to end.

Just now, Evil_Joker88 said:

They'll continue with double and after that triple letters.

Sequel: Tiger TT

Sequel 2: Tiger TTT

etc. :D

Holy crap. genius

2 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

They aren't using unique letters for each game: we already have The Pig D, The Bat D, and The Spidy D; The Sheep P and The Pigeon P; The Bear B and The Basketball B; and now The Tiger T and The Football T. I'm more worried about them running out of nouns at this rate.

Damn, you're right. There is a huge multiverse that encompasses the same letters in different games. Such complexity confused me.

11 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

They aren't using unique letters for each game: we already have The Pig D, The Bat D, and The Spidy D; The Sheep P and The Pigeon P; The Bear B and The Basketball B; and now The Tiger T and The Football T. I'm more worried about them running out of nouns at this rate.

My guess would be they have several variants of the same template - a “B” template, a “P” template, a “D” template etc - probably with assets spacing slightly altered, to allow different image overlays to fit comfortably.

I suspect that they chose a theme, then create the unique art assets (a spider, for example) then look to see which of their templates that art slots into most neatly…

… the Letter designations on the game are simply to keep some tracking of which templates were used for which palate swap. 

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

My guess would be they have several variants of the same template - a “B” template, a “P” template, a “D” template etc - probably with assets spacing slightly altered, to allow different image overlays to fit comfortably.

I suspect that they chose a theme, then create the unique art assets (a spider, for example) then look to see which of their templates that art slots into most neatly…

… the Letter designations on the game are simply to keep some tracking of which templates were used for which palate swap. 

That would make a lot of sense and I wish it were true, but from what I've seen it's all the same template (I checked The Pig D, The Pigeon P, and The Bear B, and that seemed like a good enough sample size). They could generously be described as Mayo clones, but without any of the charm or merit that that series might have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

And according to their Twitter they aim to release these games on physical disc...

Think i would buy this and show my grandkids to prove i was there when trophy hunting turned a lil bit silly

20 minutes ago, tonkie18 said:

I’ll be really disappointed if there isn’t The Penis D.

Would be a huge release that 

Edited by dannyswfc9

1 hour ago, grifteskymfning said:

And according to their Twitter they aim to release these games on physical disc...

knowing you, I'm sure you will buy.

41 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

That one would surely just be called:

The Big D 

:awesome:

I did think that but wasn’t sure if you’d all understand I meant penis so wanted to make that clear ?

I wouldn’t be surprised if they start doing personalised ones with your initials.

I want ‘The Notorious TLC’