No platinum

nickr_

I am ok with this not having a platinum. Once I got my 200th plat something in my brain clicked off and I don't really go for plats any more. I am super excited for this game. Call of the Wild hasn't had any competition so hopefully this will like a fire under their ass (like a 60fps patch)

1 hour ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

In those times of jumping and shitty platinums it's funny that people avoid games because there isn't a platinum trophy. 

People miss out on so many good games because of only 100% lists, server shutdowns etc. 

True, but I just find it weird when full-fledged games(?) don't get a Platinum but $0.99 games do.

It never stopped me from playing a game though and never will

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, nickr_ said:

True, but I just find it weird when full-fledged games(?) don't get a Platinum but $0.99 games do.

It never stopped me from playing a game though and never will

Btw. I don't wanted to sound rude and yeah that's cool!

I believe this is still unknown why some games have a platinum and games like Resi 4 never had a platinum. Back in the day it bothered me a little bit but idc now.

2 hours ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

it's funny that people avoid games because there isn't a platinum trophy. 

Sadly people do, and there are so many great games out there that don't have a platinum trophy. I for one am so glad I've stopped caring so much about platinums. In fact, most of the games I've completed this year don't have a platinum. 

7 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I don't care if a game has a Plat or not, just so long as it's good and there's enough content to justify the price.

Exactly! Like Tourist Bus Simuiator for example, very niche for sure, but I enjoy that sort of game, so I felt the price was justifiable. Some 100% games are just overpriced to me. It depends though. 

4 minutes ago, TheSlyGCooper said:

*Has over 1000 Plats* 

Uh-huh..

Please re-read what I said before, it will make much more sense when you make now the key word :giggle: 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, TheSlyGCooper said:

Just poking a little fun :) . What made you decide to move on from them?

Haha, it's not so easy to tell over text so my bad. Apologies dude. 

I found that I wasn't enjoying them, it kind of affected my mental state too, so for my own sake, I took a break from games and then came back. I decided to, over time, just play the games I feel I'd enjoy most. Hence why there's so little games since then. However, I am working on Dynamite Fishing, so that's been a big grind. I'm somehow enjoying a grind for a single trophy a lot more than easy plats, plus the satisfaction when I unlock it will be huge. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Haha, it's not so easy to tell over text so my bad. Apologies dude. 

I found that I wasn't enjoying them, it kind of affected my mental state too, so for my own sake, I took a break from games and then came back. I decided to, over time, just play the games I feel I'd enjoy most. Hence why there's so little games since then. However, I am working on Dynamite Fishing, so that's been a big grind. I'm somehow enjoying a grind for a single trophy a lot more than easy plats, plus the satisfaction when I unlock it will be huge. 

No worries my dude. It's always good to hear 'recovery' stories. Good on you man. I find myself trying to play 'catch up' with my original profile (142 Plats), but I'm worried throwing in a bunch of Ratalaika games probably isn't the best way to do it. I'll never touch the 5 minute Plats coming out though. I've noticed I get a lot more satisfaction out of grinds and skill related trophies as well. 

2 hours ago, TheSlyGCooper said:

No worries my dude. It's always good to hear 'recovery' stories. Good on you man. I find myself trying to play 'catch up' with my original profile (142 Plats), but I'm worried throwing in a bunch of Ratalaika games probably isn't the best way to do it. I'll never touch the 5 minute Plats coming out though. I've noticed I get a lot more satisfaction out of grinds and skill related trophies as well. 

Thanks, it's nicer to just enjoy games and let them be fun. Oh and you bet this gal will be sharing the Dynamite Fishing 100% once I unlock that final trophy!

• Like 1

Just watched ACG's review on this on a whim. I've never played a Hunting sim... but I think it's about time I did, this looks quite fun! Don't care about the lack of plat, a trophy list does not dictate the quality of a game. Wouldn't have minded a longer list though if I have to nit-pick, but whatever, less time trophy hunting and more time just enjoying playing.