Favourite Comic Book Series?

Sly_Cooper_FTW

I started reading Frank Miller's run on Daredevil recently. Magnificent stuff, he's quickly becoming my favorite superhero.

I have yet to pick up any of the New 52 stuff, I hear Batman is pretty good, but I'm still catching up on the older classics. The Long Halloween/Dark Victory/Haunted Knight are next on my list.

Legends of the Dark Knight, a bunch of one offs and short stories centered around Batman. The series has over 300 comics and it's been consistently great all through out.

My favorite comic book in general however, that's something else. Death of the Family was an absolutely fantastic run, and Knightfall part 1 ranks up there for me. and I also love all of dem graphic novels, the simply titled ''Joker'' being my favorite.

I've read lots of Star Wars comics. My favorite series being the "Empire" ones where most of the stories take place from the Empire's point of view.

I have wanted to pick up Batman comics for some time now though. Notably The Killing Joke and Knightfall.

• 2 months later...

Some of my favorites are

Alan Moore's Saga of The Swamp Thing

Y The Last Man (someone needs to make a DayZ style game set in this universe!)

Preacher

Fables (someone needs to mke a game set...... oh wait nevermind ;) )

The entire run of Batman from 'Face the Face' through to Batman RIP and into Batman Incorporated was sublime!

The FANTASTIC and way underrated 'Sweet Tooth' is a great series to sink your teeth into - like the Walking Dead, but good ;)

The (also massively underrated) Shadowpact - (a superhero team featuring Detective Chimp?! Awesome!)

Seven Soldiers of Victory (serious representation on Grant Morrison here, but what can I say? Im scottish ;) )