Someone working on a guide for this game?

SacredOblivi8n

8 hours ago, Helyx said:

Pretty sure the resources that have been around for nine years should be good enough.

I believe I seen something that some of the collectibles are in different places. Like I mentioned in my other post the activity cards and game tips leads you right to where they are and gives tips on how to get the chapter specific trophies. 

29 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

For collectables you can easily turn on all the accessibility options pertaining to them and find them with the echo location it gives you.

Oh I didn't realize they were in Part I too. I was looking for those settings after seeing them in Part II

Edited by Maxemole

11 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I believe I seen something that some of the collectibles are in different places. Like I mentioned in my other post the activity cards and game tips leads you right to where they are and gives tips on how to get the chapter specific trophies. 

I noticed some in slightly different places but I don't recall anything more than a few feet from where it was before.

Edited by emailking

39 minutes ago, emailking said:

I noticed some in slightly different places but I don't recall anything more than a few feet from where it was before.

Okay. I never did all the collectibles in the remaster version. 

I just got the platinum. All I used was the activity cards and game tips. Didn't need a guide online. I thought i was going to need one for Angel knives but it is easy without a guide.

On 9/11/2022 at 10:43 AM, emailking said:

There are actually some that were removed entirely as well.

On 9/11/2022 at 6:05 AM, saiyanbloodstyle said:

This is the best all in 1 guide to use, made by the legend @Bushido_Cypher

Thanks for the shout out legend :D

• Like 1