EDIT: Servers were scheduled to go down on 3rd of October 2022, still up at the moment

Smashero

4 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

And we thought Guerilla took the piss with short notice. There are 3 trophies that are just impossible to do if you started now. Fuck EA. 

Really nothing impossible to do. They are very much manageable unless you wreck in the monthly event in which case you have another chance the beginning of October! Great game imo 

2 minutes ago, Blue_Eyez_Sniper said:

Really nothing impossible to do. They are very much manageable unless you wreck in the monthly event in which case you have another chance the beginning of October! Great game imo 

If I recall correctly, the trophy doesn't pop until the event is over, so if you did it in Sept, it would pop Oct 1. So, this likely is the last chance to get it. 

That said, it's not hard, Just follow the mantra "Slow and steady". You aren't racing anyone, so it doesn't matter how long you take. Just be careful and don't damage your car too much. I also seem to recall that it is fixed between every other race. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

So even though it says multiplayer only, you arent actually racing? Thats handy to know. Might go for this after all 

For the monthly, no. It's just running rally stages. 

For the weekly, this may also be your last chance as you need to do 2 weeks back to back. You are also racing rally stages alone. 

For the daily, you race alone but you need to come in the top 1/3 of the daily leaderboard so you can't go so slow. 

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Voland44 said:

And consindering that ~ 14 daily leaderboards left, only 42 ppl would earn this trophy?

I feel like we are having this conversation across different sites. 

No, as iXanon said, it's top 1/3. 

If 120 people play on a given day, 40 of them will get the trophy (if they don't already have it)

2 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I feel like we are having this conversation across different sites. 

No, as iXanon said, it's top 1/3. 

If 120 people play on a given day, 40 of them will get the trophy (if they don't already have it)

When servers down, thats problem is going across all forums and platforms :DD

I now understand my mistake. 33% not top 3

Its still not really fair consindering timing, though. I hate leaderboards trophies... 

• Like 2

"Failing to reach the top tier means you'll need to wait until the next Delta Daily event to attempt this trophy again."

"getting a DNF ("Did Not Finish" from totaling your car) will disqualify you from this trophy for that month"

Perfect. Just perfect.

Such 2 week(and 1 for me, cus im not home cus vacation, so im missing anyway) timing making those trophies extra nervous.

Edited by Voland44
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Voland44 said:

"Failing to reach the top tier means you'll need to wait until the next Delta Daily event to attempt this trophy again."

"getting a DNF ("Did Not Finish" from totaling your car) will disqualify you from this trophy for that month"

Perfect. Just perfect.

Such 2 week(and 1 for me, cus im not home cus vacation, so im missing anyway) timing making those trophies extra nervous.

I've done this on Dirt 4, but not Rally. 

It's not that bad at all. You are racing alone, and not against a timer...so you have as long as you want to finish each race. Just go slow and steady. You won't make any impressive leaderboards but that not what the trophy is for. You also can repair your car after every other race. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZachSmoke said:

^This!

I am also curious as I recently purchased this one.. How long for all MP trophies?

If I remember, it should take possibly 10 hours or less. The Pro Jam trophies need to be boosted and for weekly, this could be the last opportunity to do the 2 week trophy. Monthly, you have to be careful and not fail. Possible but, it’s at your own risk with this short time.