Iron Man game announced

Apocasy

Made by the same devs that made Star Wars Battlefront II and Star Wars: Squadrons. They’re also the devs making Dead Space remake that is going to release in a couple months in January 2023.

Edited by Apocasy
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully this turns out ok, Iron Man has felt like a missesld opportunity in video games. Just seems odd giving this to Motive before their first big solo project is even out.

From what Ive heard Anthem's best quality was its gameplay and the Javelin felt a lot like controlling Iron Man, so maybe EA can have their studios work together on this since BioWare is a more experienced studio.

On 9/20/2022 at 11:53 AM, ScintillaWolf said:

I have long been awaiting a single player Ironman game! Hopefully their Dead Space remake will be a good indicator of the quality we can expect from Motive.

That already exists, but it is in VR only. Look up Iron Man VR for psvr. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I'm sure it is a single player game.

6 hours ago, ValkerianCreator said:

That already exists, but it is in VR only. Look up Iron Man VR for psvr. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I'm sure it is a single player game.

Marvels Iron Man VR is great, large-ish open world levels ( ITS LINEAR, but relatively big levels) with a decent story attached to it. Full control on where and when to go, decent ,but slightly repetitive combat.
Game was a lot of fun, even tho it was far from perfect.
I enjoyed it a lot, I really wish the devs to make another one for PSVR2. 

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11003-marvels-iron-man-vr

Heres a links for the lazy people.

Edited by Prometheous101