Things are getting dangerous...

DeepEyes7

9 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Don't say that! That sounds a bit too sexy for a simple trophy forum.

At any rate, I really am a dad now! So of course I think it's my right to be telling dad jokes!

All hope is lost, it's only a matter of time before you start doing finger guns or some other cringy dad stuff.

But in all seriousness, congrats on becoming a dad ya old man.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Raidou Kuzunoha XIV said:

All hope is lost, it's only a matter of time before you start doing finger guns or some other cringy dad stuff.

But in all seriousness, congrats on becoming a dad ya old man.

Well, it happened about 4 years ago so not a recent thing, but thanks lol.

Also, I had to google what "finger guns" was, not sure if that makes me old, less old, or just out of touch lol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Good to see i got my other thread deleted yet again. Mods have zero sense of humour. 

But a 5000th thread of another game in the series bitching about it can go on for 300 posts. 

Society in general i guess. We prefer a moan rather than a laugh

Your thread had no purpose.

A game like this has to be laughed at, did you make a thread complaining about people who post here complaining (rightly) wtf??? What did you expect??? your thread was useless, there is a reason these people gathered here complain about this crap that infests the PS Store. what is your purpose in creating a topic complaining about these people? You say "society" is complainers, but you literally prefer to complain about complaints rather than ignore them?

You should Just Ignore Them! ba dum tss

11 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Mods have zero sense of humour. 

In fact, you have no sense of humor.

19 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Your thread had no purpose.

A game like this has to be laughed at, did you make a thread complaining about people who post here complaining (rightly) wtf??? What did you expect??? your thread was useless, there is a reason these people gathered here complain about this crap that infests the PS Store. what is your purpose in creating a topic complaining about these people? You say "society" is complainers, but you literally prefer to complain about complaints rather than ignore them?

You should Just Ignore Them! ba dum tss

In fact, you have no sense of humor.

No it was a absolute piss funny thead to be honest making light of how trophy hunting as turned into a complete joke.

It had as much purpose as most of the other threads on here do

You heard of that saying if you didn't laugh you would cry. 

Anyway have a lovely day dude. Very much doubt it by sounds of it ?

16 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Thx 4 contributing 2 the moaning I guess

tenor.gif?itemid=14338068

Was more of a rant really but thanks for your shit gif

Edited by dannyswfc9

3 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

No it was a absolute piss funny thead to be honest making light of how trophy hunting as turned into a complete joke.

You heard of that saying if you didn't laugh you would cry. 

Anyway have a lovely day dude. Very much doubt it by sounds of it 1f606.png

Was more of a rant really but thanks for your shit gif

Here's another "shit gif" for you:

sponge-bob-square-pants-damage-control.g

33 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Good to see i got my other thread deleted yet again. Mods have zero sense of humour. 

But a 5000th thread of another game in the series bitching about it can go on for 300 posts. 

Society in general i guess. We prefer a moan rather than a laugh

There was two threads complaining about the same thing so they closed the newest one to not have duplicate threads... It's normal procedure...

4 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

There was two threads complaining about the same thing so they closed the newest one to not have duplicate threads... It's normal procedure...

It wasn't a complain about anything and it was the first thread.

Anyway im done now. The thread made people laugh for bout an hour

Edited by dannyswfc9

5 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Trophy whores will say that these trash plats actually enhance their game experience and instead of owning that they have an addiction will say bullshits like that they are having fun and that they love the fun facts the Trophy names give or shits like that, pretending us to believe them. They can't even own that they are addicted to Trophies.

I wouldn’t say it enhances my game experience - would I rather be playing on a good game, yes. Do I always get time to do that? No. 

Am I chasing a leaderboard? If I was I would play the 500 of these things I own as quickly as possible. 
Am I addicted to trophies? No. If I was I would be playing the 500 of these things I own as quickly as possible.

Does it pass the time while I’m sitting there on remote play while I care for 2 disabled children and a third with other health issues. Yes.

Do they get me closer to my personal goal? Yes. Without them I’d have no chance of seeing that platinum rank on my profile as unfortunately, being a carer you don’t get much time to play big games. 

Am I sick of judgemental, small minded idiots that go around slagging off other people for their gaming habits when they literally know nothing about their motivations. Yes. 

• Like 1

Didn't take long for people to try and "justify" playing this shit. The only justification you need, first of all, is that you want to - however; if you have time for trophy software, then you have time for regular games as well. 

Motivations are irrelevant; and I even reflected on what is happening to the marketplace and how these games impact other titles. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Love the hilarity your games have been causing lol

Too bad your Press X game didn't release.

That's not us, however Press X will come to steam eventually and actually has about 8 hours of gameplay and is not simply pressing x. The stroke series has a set number but our next one is quite a bit more in depth and has a full blown story. (Unless people are desperate for more stroke games which they probably won't be)

22 minutes ago, G-Achievements said:

That's not us, however Press X will come to steam eventually and actually has about 8 hours of gameplay and is not simply pressing x. The stroke series has a set number but our next one is quite a bit more in depth and has a full blown story. (Unless people are desperate for more stroke games which they probably won't be)

Are you able to tell if trophy hunters make up the bulk of your sales or are they just a small fraction and there a lot of non-trophy hunters also buying the games like for relaxation, youngsters, etc?

I'm just wondering since I might be interested in investing going through the PlayStation developer process to create games like these if it makes a profit or at least break even.

Edited by sweeping-lamp3
  • Like 1