Winter 2022/2023 Backlog Challenge (signups open until December 31)

19 minutes ago, slicknick3822 said:

Using my final two swaps to make it look like I completed this lol. I will eventually complete the games I swapped just been super busy with moving and wedding planning so I should've went with the quicker option to begin with.

Your wedding/ If so, then congratulations! Otherwise, I congratulate the guy who is getting married, something I will never experience. ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GT__Jedi said:

End of February Update!

Finished Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas due to the fact @BlackSquirrell1 threw down the gauntlet by whining about the game!  I didn't have any problem with the fishing or bosses, but trying to find the bloodstones was a pita.  Didn't quite finish my list, but hey, there is always next time!

1. Cat Quest 2 - 0%

2. The Gardens Between - 100% :platinum:

3. Spirit of the North - 0%

4. Last Day of June - 100% 1f4af.png

5. Wytchwood - 100% :platinum:

6. Whispering Willows - 100% 1f4af.png

7. Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas - 100% :platinum:

Bloodstones do tend to be a pain to find. Also, I hope those two games you couldn't do get to the Spring Backlog because it's not too difficult to platinum Cat Quest 2. Yes, there is a 20-wave gauntlet dungeon you have to do but with the best gear at max level you can probably take it down. Don't know much about Spirit of the North but from what I hear it's easy too.

48 minutes ago, iXanon said:

I aim to complete my list next time around!

Yeah, I had the same problem. I finished my first list but I underestimated how much I'd procrastinate on the final game, World of Final Fantasy, so I intend to get it completed these months. :D

• Like 2