Warning when you play at launch

The_Gator_Hator

They other thread (which you also posted in) actually describes the glitch. What’s the point of this new thread?

Also, there’s a difference between “bugged” and “buggy”.  Plenty of people are unlocking all trophies without issue — it’s buggy, not bugged. Just keep multiple save files.

• Like 1

This is exactly why I don't get things at launch unless it's a special game I know is possibly not screwed up put the gate lol. I have many in my backlog to play till it's time to get the new one! Definitely hate buggy ones geared towards collectibles. Hope the devs hope on it fast! Their one of the good guys! Lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

The day I avoid playing a game that looks rad because I might not get the 100% is the day I quit gaming completely.

Plus it's not like this game isn't worthy of a second playthrough. Maybe if it was a low tier game I'd hold off... but also I wouldn't buy a low tier game on launch anyways.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The_Gator_Hator said:

Wait until some time has passed to play this or at least finish post-game clean-up stuff. The usual last trophy, Collector, for getting every Relic is BUGGED. This means you'll need to replay the entire game and all post-game content (some 40 odd hours) if you want to try to get it again and it could still be glitched that time also. Postpone playing the game until you hear from a reliable source this glitch has been patched.

its not glitched. Collect all the lost pages. Their is 4 of them. 

@Beyondthegrave07 this has been fixed. By me. Someone else got the plat. Not bugged. please lock thread your lordship

Also PowerPyx is a reliable source and their guide even mentions collecting the 4 lost pages.

Edited by Infected Elite

16 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

How do you know how he chooses what games to play?

Just because somebody has a lot of 100% completed games doesn't mean that's their sole purpose in playing them. 

He has a second account where he plays the games he doesn't want to get to 100%.

On his main account, he then only plays games that he wants to get to 100 percent and that he has partially tested on his second account beforehand.

So his completion rate is meaningless.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, The_Gator_Hator said:

Wait until some time has passed to play this or at least finish post-game clean-up stuff. The usual last trophy, Collector, for getting every Relic is BUGGED. This means you'll need to replay the entire game and all post-game content (some 40 odd hours) if you want to try to get it again and it could still be glitched that time also. Postpone playing the game until you hear from a reliable source this glitch has been patched.

Use Powerpyx guide. Go Collect The 4 LOST PAGES. 

its not glitched. Its in their guide. I spotted a flaw in other thread, pointed it out and they ended up collected pages which unlocked hilts and their platinum.

So lock this thread. Also if you only play games for 100%s and not enjoyment, I'll reserve my comments

Ich stimme Hamster zu

---

Anyone who's unable to read powerpyx guide and see that you need 4 lost pages to unlock relics and hilts needed for 100% and collector trophy, click the spoiler below. 

Edited by Infected Elite
  • Like 1

Hey, have any of you had the bug of not being able to pick up the treasure map? I'm talking about the treasure map from raiders fort in midgard. I cleared the place and when I go to the map lying on the ground I don't have the circle icon to pick it up. I wouldn't want to waste about 5 hours to load an earlier save if it would help at all 
I restarted the game and unfortunately it didn't help
Edited by QTK_xx

26 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

He has a second account where he plays the games he doesn't want to get to 100%.

On his main account, he then only plays games that he wants to get to 100 percent and that he has partially tested on his second account beforehand.

So his completion rate is meaningless.

And how does that make him a hypocrite then? All that proves is that he will still play the games on an alt-account even if he can't get them to 100% to preserve the completion% on his main account. 

2 minutes ago, mega-tallica said:

And how does that make him a hypocrite then? All that proves is that he will still play the games on an alt-account even if he can't get them to 100% to preserve the completion% on his main account. 

Hey man - just to clarify…

1. I don’t have an alt account (which is why all the games I talk about playing are on my account)

2. I don’t cherry pick games based on trophies (which is why there are well over 50 incomplete games on my profile, including some I could never hope to S-Rank ?)

It’s just that dude trying to get a rise outta me - I have him blocked, so I didn’t see the comments until you quoted them

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Hey man - just to clarify…

1. I don’t have an alt account (which is why all the games I talk about playing are on my account)

2. I don’t cherry pick games based on trophies (which is why there are well over 50 incomplete games on my profile, including some I could never hope to S-Rank 1f602.png)

It’s just that dude trying to get a rise outta me - I have him blocked, so I didn’t see the comments until you quoted them

Yeah, I kinda figured as much.

I probably shouldn't have taken the bait either but sometimes I simply can't help myself. ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zandatsu_Patriot said:

Just play the fucking game and forget this trophy crap. 

To stop playing just for that is plain stupid

This is a trophy site. I warned trophy hunters there is a problem trophy.

6 hours ago, Infected Elite said:

its not glitched. Collect all the lost pages. Their is 4 of them. 

@Beyondthegrave07 this has been fixed. By me. Someone else got the plat. Not bugged. please lock thread your lordship

Also PowerPyx is a reliable source and their guide even mentions collecting the 4 lost pages.

Funny how I (and the other people with the bugged saves) have the Relic for collecting 4 pages and it's the relic for collecting 2 pages that we can't seem to craft for some reason...

7 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Plus it's not like this game isn't worthy of a second playthrough. Maybe if it was a low tier game I'd hold off... but also I wouldn't buy a low tier game on launch anyways.

Personally I struggled with one playthrough.

BROTHER, BEHIND YOU
THERE IS AN ENEMY BEHIND YOU KRATOS
TO YOUR SIDE KRATOS
USE YOUR SHIELD
USE---

Holy shit shut up, I've died zero times in this playthrough up until the optional superbosses, I can see the arrows on my HUD for attacks and I know which weapons to use if I want to play optimally. I'm doing this little thing called having fun with it.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed unnecessary comments/name calling
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MD_91 said:

I get that some people just use this site as a general forum for gaming but it's still a weird thing to say on a site that's main focus is on trophies

Sure, but there's definitely a lot of instances on here where it stops being just a hobby and instead has turned into a blatant and unhealthy obsession for some people (one that they get extremely defensive about when said obsession is pointed out, no less).

Edited by Zephrese

1 minute ago, Zephrese said:

Sure, but there's definitely a lot of people on here where it crosses being just a hobby into a blatant and unhealthy obsession (one that they get extremely defensive about when said obsession is pointed out, no less).

I just wanted to save people 40+ hours of playing they'd have to repeat all over again. Wanting to do another playthrough and just liking the game are fine but very few people are going to want to 100% it, even the annoying small tasks, all over again. Apparently trying to help people is a mortal sin that warrants inbox harassment and insults? lol

Oh and repeating over and over again that I don't have the pages I HAVE.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The_Gator_Hator said:

Apparently trying to help people is a mortal sin that warrants inbox harassment and insults?

I was speaking in a general sense, although this is a pretty defensive response from you. Not saying that you should be attacked or insulted regardless, however.

Edited by Zephrese
  • Like 1