Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

2 hours ago, DazzaFett said:

Plus also some lists will not be able to be completed until later in the year due to the Murica and Spooky badges anyway.  

Haha, the 'Murica badge is the one screwing me up atm. I should have planned my list a bit better because I want to do the OCD badge and the 'Murica badge, but my 'Murica game is my 4/10 ... which means I'm sorta stuck waiting around for July to make progress on that list. I might not bother with that badge... or do it on another list maybe. That said, I'd struggle to do two full lists I think. Decisions decisions. 

At the moment, my strategy has basically been to get started on all the other games in the list, but not platinum them. However, having a bunch of games with only a few trophies left to complete will annoy me :D 

Edited by Finch_III
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, DazzaFett said:

Just a quick update from me in that I have lots of lists on the go at the same time at the moment as I am juggling this challenge with other challenges plus also some lists will not be able to be completed until later in the year due to the Murica and Spooky badges anyway.  I currently have 23 Platinum's for 2023 and am concurrently also working on another 12 that should all be completed on May 4th (i am currently prepping a whole bunch of Star Wars games to pop all their Platinum's on May 4th).

Currently i am spreading the games i have completed across multiple lists with about 6 on the go at the moment but i do have a lot of duplicates on the lower difficulties so it will all come down to how many different 8,9 and 10 games i am able to complete which will determine how many lists i will actually complete.  My goal is for 4 complete lists if i am able to with anything more considered a bonus.

Also @Rebourne07 congrats on completing your fist list.  Since i  recently picked up a VR2 i am now considering to get GT7.  How long did it take you to get the Platinum and did you use a controller or Steering Wheel / Peddle set up?

My timer on GT7 got messed up cause I used the afk credit grinding method to get credits for the 3 legendary cars so my timer says it took me 150hrs, but I'd say realistically it was more like 70-80hrs. I used a plain old Dualsense controller, no wheel is needed. VR would be fun on that one though. The platinum difficulty comes down to the license tests, everything else is easy, so if you feel like you can do those then I'd say go for it. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Salamandxrs said:
L018a4c.png
Finally done !!!!!

This game was really hard to finish, it need at least 12Months if you are very lucky (took me around 16) !

Done after 686 hours, it would have taken longer if i haven't met good players ingame !

The worst part was to beat the final boss of each invasion (6) and they pop every 60 days for 30 days, one at a time (it take a year to see them all)

The only way to kill them is with 8-10 players, the servers are getting empty every seasons (one season 60 days).

The good players ingame don't do the trophies and have like 4000 hours of gameplay, witout them to help new players it would be also impossible to get 

the platinum.
That's why i'll say that Skyforge is certainly one of my hardest platinum and the one that took the more time to finish ! 

38 (0.05%) 100% COMPLETED

79,510GAME OWNERS

So i am the 39th for that 100% and the 159th for the platinum.
Won't do a game like that for years 1f602.png

List 1 Completed  : You can check here

2nd List :

1/10 - Life is Strange : True Colors (Romance - Ps4) 2705.png  21/02/2023

2/10 - Rebel Galaxy (Simulator Action Ps4 less than 5%) 2705.png 01/04/2023
3/10 - Amnesia Collection (Indie Horror Ps4 less than 5%)

4/10- Bulletstorm (Comedy Action Ps3 less than 5%)

5/10 -  Code Vein (Fantasy  - Action ps4) 2705.png  19/03/2023

6/10 - Final fantasy 7 Remake (Action Rpg Ps4)

7/10 - Jurassic world : Evolution 2 (Strategy Ps4 less than 5%)

8/10- Dragon age inquisition (Rpg Action Ps3 less than 5%)

9/10 - Trackmania Turbo (Action Sandbox Ps4 less than 5%)

10/10 - Skyforge  (Open world - Action Ps4 less than 5%) 17/04/2023 2705.png

Badges :

• 7AptHd9.png Above and Beyond - Skyforge (686 hours) 2705.png
  • odWe7mC.png Award Winner - Dragon age inquisition 
  • JIHoItq.png One Trick Pony - (Action) Game 2/4/5/7/8/9/10 
  • F5VKYG6.png Rare Letter - Jurassic World Evolution 2
  • 8atwz9Z.png Brownie Points - FF7
  • pTTpVe6.png Carpe Diem - Code vein 2705.png
  • r4ItX2a.png Finally! - Skyforge 2705.png
  • vivrpJz.png Fresh Starter - 1/2/3/5/6/7/8
  • GfmFq8n.png Guide Writer - I might just do it for one game (Rebel Galaxy)
  • XYD6tMN.png Hardcore - 2/3/4/7/8/9/10
  • JIlCrz1.png Jack of All Trades - All 10 games on your list are from a different genre 
  • JSFZuQf.png Love Bird - Life is strange True Colors 2705.png 
  • zWOwpTP.png Mad Skillz - Trackmania Turbo
  • F5psQ31.png Masochist - Trackmania Turbo and Skyforge
  • 37roFKE.png Murica - Jurassic World : Evolution 2 
  • pLe3117.png Overachiever - Complete platinum tier on a second list in the same year
  • KqPK6IM.png PS4 Master - 1/2/3/5/7/9/10
  • Zv7zDYH.png Repeat Offender - Dragon age Inquisition 
  • KDlyQ16.png Spooky - Amnesia Collection

3rd list :

Reveal hidden contents

1/10 : Duke Nukem 3D : 20th Anniversary World Tour (Shooter - Action)

2/10 : Marvel's Spider-Man : Miles Morales ( Open world - Action Ps5) 09/04/20232705.png

3/10 : Outriders  (Science Fiction - Action Ps5) 11/04/2023 2705.png

4/10 : Heavenly Bodies  (Comedy - Action Ps5) 10/03/2023 2705.png

5/10 : Dead Space   (Horror - Action Ps5) 29/01/2023 2705.png

6/10: Hades (Indie - Action Ps5)

7/10: Jurassic world : Evolution 2 (Strategy- Science fiction) Ps5
8/10:

9/10:The evil within  (Survival - Action Ps4)

10/10: Wolfenstein 2 (Historical - Action Ps4)
Badges :

• KDlyQ16.png Spooky - The evil Within
  • r4ItX2a.png Finally! - The evil within 
  • F5VKYG6.png Rare Letter - Outriders 2705.png
  • F5psQ31.png Masochist - The evil Within / Wolfenstein 2
  • 7AptHd9.png Above and Beyond -  Jurassic World : Evolution 2
  • JIHoItq.png One Trick Pony - (Action) All of them except Jurassic world
  • JIlCrz1.png Jack of All Trades - All 10 games on your list are from a different genre 
  • 37roFKE.png Murica : Wolfenstein 2
  •  pTTpVe6.png Carpe Diem
  • sU2THm9.png PS5 Master - 2/3/4/5/6/7
  • odWe7mC.png Award Winner - Hades
  • vivrpJz.png Fresh Starter - 1/2/5/6/7/8
  • Zv7zDYH.png Repeat Offender - Jurassic world : Evolution 2 Ps5

Sick list! Good luck!

I am so scared of Trackmania that I keep putting it onto every new list I do for these challenges and then change it for another game.

Edited by Wurstmann69
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Wurstmann69 said:

Sick list! Good luck!

I am so scared of Trackmania that I keep putting it onto every new list I do for these challenges and then change it for another game.

Trackmania scares me a lot too but if i want to do that list with as much badges as possible i have no choices

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DazzaFett said:

Ha Ha! Yes i also plan things out on Spreadsheets as i do love a good Spreadsheet 1f44d.png

You will see a lot of colour coding in different areas. This is to help me track various badges LOL

Hahaha, awesome! Yours looks so much cleaner than mine!

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@dieselmanchild Congratulations on Silver tier and 2 badges! If you've earned more badges let me know, that's just the ones I can for sure tell you got from a quick glance.

@FanficWriter73 Congratulations on Bronze tier and 1 badge :)

On 4/19/2023 at 8:09 AM, Wurstmann69 said:

to be honest for me planning this out is even more fun than actually playing the games.

@Wurstmann69 lmao, I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way sometimes ?

• Like 3

@zaxonzaxon Congratulations on Bronze tier. For some reason I am unable to expand your spoiler section so I can't see what other badges you've earned. Please let me know what the other 4 are, thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, got it to open

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 2

Well I haven't been really updating this challenge at all. It's been a few months, here's my progress this year (all ratings are based on psnprofiles)

2/10 - Ape Escape

3/10 - Hot shots golf 

6/10 - Star Wars the Force Unleashed 

Not a lot ? I'm gonna pick the pace up soon I promise 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bethharmon said:

Close to finishing Sackboy and the guides been changed from a 6/10 to a 5/10 ? Gonna change the order of my list up I think, use some different guides to make things fit. 

No need to change that if you don't want. I know it was a 6 so you can keep it a 6 or use the new rating, either one, up to you.

• Like 1