Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

13 hours ago, MD_91 said:

Wow, UFC 2009? I'm shocked the servers are still up for that. (I have Undisputed 2010, but the servers shut down years ago). 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mary_mon42 said:

Kinda late to the fun but better late than never! Here's my list:

274e.png 1/10: Life is Strange 2 (Science Fiction)
274e.png 2/10: The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (Survival)
274e.png 3/10: Far Cry 6 (Shooter) 
274e.png 4/10: Untitled Goose Game (Simulator)
274e.png 5/10: Outer Wilds (Puzzle)
274e.png 6/10: Team Sonic Racing (Racing)
274e.png 7/10: Outlast 2 (Horror)
274e.png 8/10: Cuphead (Indie)
274e.png 9/10: Celeste (Platform)
274e.png 10/10: Red Dead Redemption 2 (Open World)

Badges I'm shooting for:
7AptHd9.png Above and Beyond - Platinum a game with an official time estimate of 80 or more hours (Red Dead Redemption 2)

vivrpJz.png Fresh Starter - 6 or more games on your list had 0% progress prior to 2023 (RDR2, Celeste, Outlast 2, Untitled Goose Game, Far Cry 6, Life is Strange 2)

JIlCrz1.png Jack of All Trades - All 10 games on your list are from a different genre

37roFKE.png Murica - Platinum a game set anywhere in the United States in July (RDR2, gonna have to speedrun this one if I want to make it lol)
PdQrAjI.png OCD - Platinum all 10 games on your list in order (hopefully I don't forget lol)
KqPK6IM.png PS4 Master - Platinum 6 or more PS4 games on your list
F5VKYG6.png Rare Letter - Platinum a game starting with J,O,Q,X,Y or Z (Outlast 2)

Is it possible to get Jack of All Trades and One Trick Pony on the same list? Asking because 6 of my games share the adventure genre 1f914.png

yes you can as long as they all have a same type of style and all a different one ! 
You can add vice city in your list too for exemple because you did it this year !

• Like 2

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@MD_91 Congratulations on Silver on your second list! Just let me know what badges that list qualifies for and I'll add them to your name

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@NaughtNaught Congratulations on Silver tier and 5 badges! Doing great :D

@Mary_mon42 Yes you can get both of those badges in the same list

@seannyboy913 No you don't have to change 10s, it was a 10/10 when I approved your list. If its on the resources tab on the main post its a 10 forever, even if guide writers or platprices downgrade it after the fact.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, seannyboy913 said:

@Rebourne07  a bit of a rules question, when I created my minesweeper list Wuppo was listed on PlatPrices as a 10/10 and listed in the resources of this post as that but looking at it again after I posted it has changed to an 8/10 on PlatPrices. Do I need to redo my list with a new 10/10?

I was just looking around Platprices myself for the 10/10 entries and Wuppo is still included on all countries except those from America (North + South). I think it's definitely alright if you keep it as your 10/10 :)

@Rebourne07

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

@seannyboy913 No you don't have to change 10s, it was a 10/10 when I approved your list. If its on the resources tab on the main post its a 10 forever, even if guide writers or platprices downgrade it after the fact.

Thanks! Wanted to make sure so I don't need to rearrange a bunch of stuff on the list for a different 10/10.

15 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I was just looking around Platprices myself for the 10/10 entries and Wuppo is still included on all countries except those from America (North + South). I think it's definitely alright if you keep it as your 10/10 :)

@Rebourne07

Weird that they only changed some of the regions but thanks for noticing that!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, seannyboy913 said:

Thanks! Wanted to make sure so I don't need to rearrange a bunch of stuff on the list for a different 10/10.

Weird that they only changed some of the regions but thanks for noticing that!

Hey @Rebourne07 I too planned on doing Wuppo as my 10/10 but seems like I missinterpretated the rules. I thought a guide for the games may not have any awards. Thats why i removed Wuppo from list... But seeing Wuppo beeing alowed let me realize that only Guides of the year are forbidden... Dang.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12117-wuppo-trophy-guide

Any chance that I can also use Wuppo as my 10/10?

Edit: Nevermind. I just noticed that it still says 10/10 on Platprices.com for me.

Edited by Wurstmann69

48 minutes ago, Wurstmann69 said:

Hey @Rebourne07 I too planned on doing Wuppo as my 10/10 but seems like I missinterpretated the rules. I thought a guide for the games may not have any awards. Thats why i removed Wuppo from list... But seeing Wuppo beeing alowed let me realize that only Guides of the year are forbidden... Dang.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12117-wuppo-trophy-guide

Any chance that I can also use Wuppo as my 10/10?

Edit: Nevermind. I just noticed that it still says 10/10 on Platprices.com for me.

Not 100% sure what you're saying, but I do believe that if you swapped DMC5 for Wuppo it'd still be a good Minesweeper list unless I'm missing something.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Not 100% sure what you're saying, but I do believe that if you swapped DMC5 for Wuppo it'd still be a good Minesweeper list unless I'm missing something.

Wow, I didn't realize how bad my English was in that post.

I tried to say that I initially thought that a game was not suitable for a Minesweeper list if the trophy guide on PSN profiles had a guide award. But as I now understood, a guide may not have been granted a guide of the year award. 

For that reason I first booted Wuppo from my list and now add it back. 

Also huge congrats for finishing your own list! From all the challenges on PSN profiles I only attempt yours and I am loving them. Thank you for your time and effort!! 

Edited by Wurstmann69
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wurstmann69 said:

Wow, I didn't realize how bad my English was in that post.

I tried to say that I initially thought that a game was not suitable for a Minesweeper list if the trophy guide on PSN profiles had a guide award. But as I now understood, a guide may not have been granted a guide of the year award. 

For that reason I first booted Wuppo from my list and now add it back. 

Also huge congrats for finishing your own list! From all the challenges on PSN profiles I only attempt yours and I am loving them. Thank you for your time and effort!! 

Ah ok, perfect :) And thanks man! I'm glad everyone enjoys these challenges so much!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stedde said:

dcf1dc_5848c2b0405a46a1a841c5acebd11b68~
https://www.ps5completist.com/post/new-platinum-4

It took longer than I expected. Looking at the stats, this was suppose to be a “short” game.
Probably could have saved some time if I read the trophy guide properly before starting playing but it was still a really nice journey.
But I finally manage to get the Platinum in Trek To Yomi! 

I must say I really love the style and graphics of this game. I highly recommend it. 

This means I now have 28 Platinum on PS5 and getting closer to many of my goals.

So now I am on for my next project which will be Death Stranding!

This means I will change thisagainst F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch. Death Stranding has been in my backlog for soo long and by following Hideo Kojima on twitter he has basically brainwash my with Death Stranding posts that I can no longer wait. :)

274e.png 1/10 - Tunic 

274e.png 3/10 - Death Stranding

2705.png 4/10 - God of War: Ragnarok

2705.png  5/10 - Trek to Yomi

274e.png 6/10 - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion

274e.png 7/10 - Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

274e.png 8/10 - Elden Ring

274e.png 9/10 - Returnal

274e.png 10/10 - Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

I'm jealous you get to experience Death Stranding for the first time. Such an incredible game. It's long, but I was very sad when it was over. 

• Like 1