Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

On 2023-04-20 at 11:01 AM, Rebourne07 said:

@dieselmanchild Congratulations on Silver tier and 2 badges! If you've earned more badges let me know, that's just the ones I can for sure tell you got from a quick glance.

@FanficWriter73 Congratulations on Bronze tier and 1 badge :)

@Wurstmann69 lmao, I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way sometimes ?

Thanks man! Is it OK to swap in games or better to just wait until a new list? At a glance I know I’ll be able to claim the Above & Beyond badge in a few days if I swap in The Long Dark. It would be nice to earn a prize for it since it’s a 200 hour game. ?

I haven’t really paid much attention to the badges as of this moment but I think when I finish this one and organize a 2nd list it will be really fun to arrange it around earning a handful of them. You put so much work in to them and they look awesome!

10 hours ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Halftime now reached after completing Silent Hill 2 and experiencing an iconic horror game. It was a nice, relaxing walk through a foggy small town, even if its residents are sometimes rough. I look forward to the remake.

1f480.png10/10 Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

1f480.png10/10 Dreadnought

1f480.png10/10 Earth Defense Force 4.1 The Shadow Of New Despair

1f480.png10/10 Earth Defense Force 2025

?10/10 Silent Hill 2

Amazing work!

Just ordered a copy of Silent Hill 2 last month and I’m planning to give it a whirl soon. It looks awesome but that 10 star run looks tough!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Amazing work!

Just ordered a copy of Silent Hill 2 last month and I’m planning to give it a whirl soon. It looks awesome but that 10 star run looks tough!

The 10 star run looks harder than it actually is because little mistakes aren't a tragedy. It would be far worse without being able to save and I was far away from a perfect run.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

Halftime now reached after completing Silent Hill 2 and experiencing an iconic horror game. It was a nice, relaxing walk through a foggy small town, even if its residents are sometimes rough. I look forward to the remake.

1f480.png10/10 Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

1f480.png10/10 Dreadnought

1f480.png10/10 Earth Defense Force 4.1 The Shadow Of New Despair

1f480.png10/10 Earth Defense Force 2025

1f480.png10/10 Silent Hill 2

Amazing as always, yours is the coolest entry in this challenge I think.

10 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Is it OK to swap in games or better to just wait until a new list?

It's ok to swap games anytime. So it's up to you. 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@Evil_Joker88 Congratulations on Bronze tier on your second list! 

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:
  • The player with the most badges overall - Current Winner: Evil_Joker88 (16 Overall, 13 Unique)
  • The player with the most unique badges - Current Winner: seannyboy913 (14 Overall, 14 Unique)

@Evil_Joker88 You are now winning in the Most Overall Badges category

@seannyboy913 You are winning in the Most Unique Badges category

• Like 1

11 hours ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

The 10 star run looks harder than it actually is because little mistakes aren't a tragedy. It would be far worse without being able to save and I was far away from a perfect run.

Were there any specific roadmaps or helpful resources you used when doing it? One of the hardest parts to me looks to be tracking all the various specific actions across your playthrough since there is no in game trackers for most stuff. It looks like a lot of moving parts at once.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Were there any specific roadmaps or helpful resources you used when doing it? One of the hardest parts to me looks to be tracking all the various specific actions across your playthrough since there is no in game trackers for most stuff. It looks like a lot of moving parts at once.

There are videos of different runs on YT. I used the run of Platisfaction (nauGiePS3). Some trophies should not be unlocked until the run, like kills or boat trophy to be sure you have enough in the end.

• Like 2

1 - Word Search by POWGI

2 - Word Maze by POWGI

3 - Bouncy Bullets :platinum: (1 Jan)

4 - Hot Wheels Unleashed :platinum: (12 Jan)

5 - Xenon Racer

6 - Heavenly Bodies

7 - Ride 3

8 - The Witness

9 - Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 

10 - Assetto Corsa 

On 3/13/2023 at 1:54 PM, barra333 said:

Might as well give an update... 

No more games complete, but I have made progress on a few:

The POWGI games only have about 3 hours combined left.

Waiting for Xenon Racer to go on sale. It is the only game on the list I don't own

Heavenly Bodies started

Ride 3 almost done, but won't complete it until December so I qualify for the the Finally! badge. 

THPS 1+2 is inching there, got another couple of levels out of the way. Up to 92 now I think.

Assetto Corsa has been started. Finished several of the hotlaps (including a couple of tough ones) and got a decent start on the career.

Must be time for another update... Not much trophy progress, but I got to level 95 in THPS and have done way more of the career and a bunch of the special events in Assetto Corsa (including one of the hardest). Sunk far too much time into Pinball FX this month, which sadly doesn't have a plat.

• Like 4

On 30/04/2023 at 0:30 PM, LancashireLad87 said:

@Rebourne07 Update for my 2nd List! I believe that puts me in Silver Tier for the 2nd time, I've officially surpassed last years showing of 1.7 lists ^^

1. The Wolf Among Us (PS3) (Time Taken 8-10 Hours) DONE

2. Spyro The Dragon 1 (PS4) (Time Taken 7.5 Hours) DONE

3. Spyro Year of the Dragon (PS4) (Time Taken 8 Hours) DONE

4. Doom Eternal (PS4) 93%

5. Resident Evil 2 Remake (PS4) (Time Taken 30-40 Hours) DONE

6. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) (Time Taken 20 Hours) DONE

7. F.E.A.R 3 (PS3) (Time Taken 25-30 Hours) DONE

8. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 Remake (PS4) (Time Taken 24 Hours) DONE

9. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 (PS4) (Time Taken 76 Hours) DONE

10. Kohime Enbu Ryo Rai Rai (PS4) 0%

• Like 4

On 20/12/2022 at 11:17 PM, s68sc said: