Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

2 hours ago, barra333 said:

Congrats! How did you find the license tests in the end? 

I'd rate GT7 an 8/10. There's about 7-8 out of the 50 total license tests that took an hour to three hours each so definitely in the hard, but doable camp. 

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

Games must be dedicated VR games, not just regular games with optional VR support

@Wurstmann69 Technically according to the rules Resident Evil 7 wouldn't count...but...I don't think I had games like this in mind when I wrote this. Looking at it now I think we can/should count Resident Evil 7/8 as VR games since their VR support is so extensive ?

Edited by Rebourne07
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

I'd rate GT7 an 8/10. There's about 7-8 out of the 50 total license tests that took an hour to three hours each so definitely in the hard, but doable camp. 

Glad you got it done without too much issue. Funny how different people excel at different games... I put it in the 'a bit of a challenge' category, but there are dozens of plats on your profile that would be straight up impossible for me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Copanele said:

At long last...the 10/10 has been completed and with it, my Fighting Game Platinum Difficulty Challenge (self-imposed) - Dead Or Alive 5

FIRST LIST

1/10  - SkyScrappers

2/10  - Phantom Breaker: Omnia

3/10  - One Piece Burning Blood

4/10  - Dead or Alive 6

5/10  - Melty Blood: Type Lumina

6/10  - Street Fighter x Tekken

7/10  - DNF Duel

8/10  - Dragon Ball Raging Blast

9/10  - Street Fighter IV

10/10- Dead or Alive 5

So...uh, yeah ,this game deserves its 10/10 status. Honestly the only hardest fighting game platinum that I had to deal with was Persona 4 Arena. But DAMN was this game fun as hell, from start to finish xD 

Now with this list complete, I think I have some updates to do to the medals. Really haven't kept track of them.

• zWOwpTP.png Mad Skillz - Platinum a Fighting or Racing game rated 8/10 or higher
  • JIHoItq.png One Trick Pony - 6 or more games on your list are from the same genre
  • KqPK6IM.png PS4 Master - Platinum 6 or more PS4 games on your list
  • F5VKYG6.png Rare Letter - Platinum a game starting with J,O,Q,X,Y or Z
  • F5psQ31.png Masochist - More than one game on your list qualifies as a 10/10 - Street Fighter IV qualifies as a 10/10 here

Huh...one medal. Heck I'll take it xD Anyway! Onto the second list!

While I was grinding for DoA5 I actually finished other games, so the second list has the following achieved:

SECOND LIST

1/10   - 

2/10   - 

3/10   - Yakuza 6 The Song of Light

4/10   - Dead or School

5/10   - Darksiders Warmastered Edition

6/10   - 

7/10   - Yakuza 5 Remastered

8/10   - 

9/10   -

10/10 -

Suffice to say, for the second list I won't go for fighting games only anymore 

nice enjoy your games i have finished two games in the month march lego harry potter years 5-7 and lego the hobbit i try now for persona 3 portable 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

@MikkelEhlers Congratulations on Bronze tier! Your name is now on the leaderboards. I don't see any obvious badges so please look over your list to see if you've earned any badges if you'd like credit for them. 

Oh I forgot the badges while going through my list - I can see some badges I'm eligible for:

Brownie Points - For completing Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion, at least if non-main titles count for that badge

Finally! - For completing Tearaway Unfolded which I started 5 years and 10 months prior the platinum

Old School - For completing 3 remakes: Tearaway Unfolded - remake of Tearaway for PSVITA, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion - remake of the original Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII for PSP, and Demon's Souls - remake of the original Demon's Souls for PS3

I think that's all I'm eligible for ^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikkelEhlers said:

Oh I forgot the badges while going through my list - I can see some badges I'm eligible for:

Brownie Points - For completing Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion, at least if non-main titles count for that badge

Finally! - For completing Tearaway Unfolded which I started 5 years and 10 months prior the platinum

Old School - For completing 3 remakes: Tearaway Unfolded - remake of Tearaway for PSVITA, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion - remake of the original Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII for PSP, and Demon's Souls - remake of the original Demon's Souls for PS3

I think that's all I'm eligible for ^_^

Thanks a ton :)

@dertswa687o Added the Guide Writer badge for a total of 12 badges now!

Which puts you as winning the most unique badges category

• Like 2