Platinum Difficulty Challenge 2023

25 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

@Rebourne07 Wouldn't I be eligible for this badge considering my first trophy was earned on the 27th May 2020? My completion rate is above 90%.Furthermore doesn't ARK Survival evolved have an official time of 80+ hours on the website I linked in my original post, for this badge

PSTHC.fr - Trophies, Guides, Mutual Aid, ... - Ark: Survival Evolved: Trophy Guide (PS4) PSthc.fr

Yep np I'll add those two badges. Each player is responsible for telling me what badges they earn cause I can't look through every persons profile every time they post so thank you for letting me know about these. I'll add them now :) 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

@Wurstmann69 Sup man, so...normally I'd just say yeah ignore the One Trick Pony badge...but the thing is I've kinda painted myself into a corner rules wise here cause several people have already not only submitted, but started their Minesweeper lists. So I gotta stick to the rule there. The thing of picking their genres you're seeing is people picking it for Jack of All Trades. 

I told everyone in the main post I wouldn't make any rule changes past January 1st so we're kinda stuck with One Trick Pony as it is this year. Next year I plan on adjusting it to exclude certain very common genres like Action, Adventure, Drama and a few others to 1) Make One Trick Pony harder to get and 2) Make its impact on Minesweeper less of a pain. But for now it is what it is. 

Alright! Thanks for the answer.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2022 at 0:55 PM, Rebourne07 said:

@Inuty Congratulations on finishing the challenge and ELEVEN badges in one list! That's nuts! Good job on Trackmania Turbo!

• The player with the most badges overall - Current Winner: Inuty
  • The player with the most unique badges - Current Winner: Inuty -> temp-381229

Update on current challenge winners. Inuty has 11 badges and there's a 3 way tie at 10 badges for second place which then goes to whoever completed it first. The most unique badges category will be more meaningful once a few people have completed more than one list with overlapping badges. 

• Like 3

Just now, Rebourne07 said:

muster the strength to do Gran Turismo 7

You-can-do-it GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Give me a shout if you need any tips, but there really should only be a couple of licenses that give you any trouble. Basic completion of the circuit experiences without getting gold is super easy. There is always an OP car (and lowered difficulty settings) for the menu books, and finishing 50 sport races just takes time, you don't need to win any (unlike GT Sport).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, barra333 said:

You-can-do-it GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Give me a shout if you need any tips, but there really should only be a couple of licenses that give you any trouble. Basic completion of the circuit experiences without getting gold is super easy. There is always an OP car (and lowered difficulty settings) for the menu books, and finishing 50 sport races just takes time, you don't need to win any (unlike GT Sport).

Thanks man! I've done the whole menu and a lot of miscellaneous trophies. It's the license tests I'm worried about. Everyone said 6's were super easy, but I couldn't do them for the life of me...so I'm stressed about 7's license tests. Ima put in some work though!

• Like 1

1/10 Lara Croft Go! (Ps4) 2/10 tomb raider: underworld (Ps3) 3/10 God of War 2 (PSVita) 4/10 Injustice 2 (PS4) 5/10 God of War 2 (PSVita) 6/10 the Last of Us: Part 1 (PS5) 7/10 Witcher 3: Complete Edition (PS4) 8/10 Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4) 9/10 Injustice: God's Among Us (PS4) 10/10 Metal Gear Solid 2 (PSVITA) ..............

BADGES: 1) Above and Beyond 2) Award Winner 3) Finally! 4) Fresh Starter 5) Jack of all trades 6) Mad Skillz 7) Masochist 8) Murica 9) OCD 10) Old school 11) Vita master

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Thanks man! I've done the whole menu and a lot of miscellaneous trophies. It's the license tests I'm worried about. Everyone said 6's were super easy, but I couldn't do them for the life of me...so I'm stressed about 7's license tests. Ima put in some work though!

A big thing in your favour is that one of the updates changed the physics, which made driving much easier without lowering the times on the license tests. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kramers001 said:

❎ 1/10 - Oxenfree

❎ 2/10 - Undertale 

:platinum: 3/10 - Severed Steel (16/1)

:platinum: 4/10 - Ōkami HD (9/1)

❎ 5/10 - Persona 4 Golden

:platinum: 6/10 - The Last of Us Remastered (15/2)

❎ 7/10 - Spec Ops: The Line

:platinum: 8/10 - Neon White (27/1)

:platinum: 9/10 - Darkest Dungeon (16/3)

❎ 10/10 - Devil May Cry 5

It is unbelievable how hard I slept on Darkest Dungeon, since it is now probably one of my favorite roguelikes/-lites if not my favorite! Took me almost three years, but the game somehow managed to scratch that Dark Souls itch and it did it without any dodge rolling or beautiful landscapes to sit down and admire to stress down after a grueling battle. And like Dark Souls, the barrier to entry was very high with all the elements this game has, but once I got in the zone, two months just suddenly disappeared.

Darkest Dungeon is amazing for how simple it really is. Can't wait for the sequel.

I played it on Steam, might actually pick it up when on sale on PSN as I really do enjoy it.

Well done on the plat though. It's defo a tough one.

• Like 1

@dertswa687o Congratulations on Gold tier! Keep up the good work, almost there!

@RHZx20 Congratulations on Silver tier! Let me know what badges your list qualifies for and I'll update them. 

5 hours ago, Clampy-7 said:

Darkest Dungeon is amazing for how simple it really is. Can't wait for the sequel.

I played it on Steam, might actually pick it up when on sale on PSN as I really do enjoy it.

Well done on the plat though. It's defo a tough one.

I've heard the sequel is fundamentally different than the first game, like you only have one party and the campaign technically can be over in a good 3 hours or so. 

• Like 1

On 16/03/2023 at 6:23 PM, Kramers001 said:

I've heard the sequel is fundamentally different than the first game, like you only have one party and the campaign technically can be over in a good 3 hours or so. 

Oh, well I hope not. 

• Like 1