Profile takes very long to load

• 3 months later...

Can confirm. Most pages have a loading time of 2-3 seconds, while yours takes nearly 10 seconds.

I just tested a half dozen profiles, and yours is easily three times slower than any other profile I tested.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Possibly linked to having flagged games on the profile?

it's possible, I checked more profiles from disputes and at least 1/3 on the first page have the same issue

edit: it's actually way more than 1/3, maybe that's on my end so more people should check before we can really confirm

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

it's possible, I checked more profiles from disputes and at least 1/3 on the first page have the same issue

edit: it's actually way more than 1/3, maybe that's on my end so more people should check before we can really confirm

Interesting; same on my end. I have flagged friends who've never had this issue, so I didn't think that could be it, but maybe there's a correlation after all 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Don't know if anyone faced the same issue, but when I try to sort my trophy list by "Last Trophy" it ends up in an infinite loading screen. Every other sorting/filter works just fine. First thought that was only on the newest psnp+ update, but same problem on the "normal" page on another device.

Not a big deal for me personally, but wanted to point it out.