[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

28 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Well, I wasn't entirely sure about that, it has many different colors and none of them stands out to me as that one color that I should choose for this. It has green parts, but purple would be better for it. I'll change it. Or what would you pick for this?

I think purple is perfect ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

Alright, the new one looks like this:

Pink - Tales of Arise - proof

Purple - Crystar - proof

Sorry for butting in here, but isn't this the game image for Crystar? The one you're using looks like the banner image.

L0e0171.png

I don't mean to pester you for your game choice, I just want to make sure I didn't misunderstand the premise before I get too deep on my own card. (@DrBloodmoney ?)

• Like 1

Just now, Xylobe said:

Sorry for butting in here, but isn't this the game image for Crystar? The one you're using looks like the banner image.

L0e0171.png

I don't mean to pester you for your game choice, I just want to make sure I didn't misunderstand the premise before I get too deep on my own card. (@DrBloodmoney ?)

I thought we need to decide based on the banner image. Would like to read the clarification as well, @DrBloodmoney

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

L0e0171.png

Sorry - my fault- I’m not familiar with the game, so did not realise that the image in the first post wasn’t the correct one. 

Yes, upon looking into the game - the one quoted here is the game image - that’s what should be used, not the banner image.

So this one should be Grey, Black, or possibly Blue.

Sorry for any confusion!

EDIT:

I’m not at home now, so mobile only, but when I get a chance, I’ll add a picture to clarify which image to use in the OP!

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Sorry - my fault- I’m not familiar with the game, so did not realise that the image in the first post wasn’t the correct one. 

Yes, upon looking into the game - the one quoted here is the game image - that’s what should be used, not the banner image.

So this one should be Grey, Black, or possibly Blue.

Sorry for any confusion!

EDIT:

I’m not at home now, so mobile only, but when I get a chance, I’ll add a picture to clarify which image to use in the OP!

Meaning I used the wrong image for both of my games. I'll go ahead and change them again, but only once I cleared my third game. Thanks for the explanation.

Edited by viech54
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Meaning I used the wrong image for both of my games. I'll go ahead and change them again, but only once I cleared my third game. Thanks for the explanation.

Ha - honestly, it didn’t even click with Tales of Arise, because I actually used that game for “Pink” during the Trophies for Cancer event - so I kind of knew that Pink was in the game image…

…it didn’t even register to me that you had the banner image in there ?

For what it’s worth, the correct image for Tales of Arise works for Pink or Orange.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RicosTrophyHunt said:

PSNP2of16.png

[...]

Wasn't sure of the best colour for this but that big light green face is what catches the eye 

Nice touch to pick the color based on "what catches the eye"! Also works for blue and light blue, but (and this isn't negative criticism, only a thought!) CoD-MW would fit black (or white) more, wouldn't it?

1 hour ago, woggly4 said:

Nice touch to pick the color based on "what catches the eye"! Also works for blue and light blue, but (and this isn't negative criticism, only a thought!) CoD-MW would fit black (or white) more, wouldn't it?

PSNP2of16.png

Updated Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered to black. I was thinking this when I put it in but a lot of games where it's just text are on a black background so wanted to change it up with the gree, but looking back on it, it is very little green.

• Like 2

Hi!

Here comes my first update post on this challenge: Light blue completed with LEGO Harry Potter Collection: Years 1-4! I've been waiting to get this one done, I love Harry Potter but I was a little worried about the Lego part since I hadn't done any Lego game until this one. I thought it'd take longer to platinum and I had fun doing it... probably not gonna do years 5-7 right away tho.

17zh.png

I'll probably go for the orange box next.

• Like 4

Starting my kaleidoscope with a couple of clean ups from the previous year, but I'll gladly take some progress as I plan on doing some longer titles.  Looking forward to what other people are using for some of these colors.  Might get me to try some titles I didn't expect to play. (Which is why I like joining these events!)

CJklysh.png

Very awesome to be able to just create the image.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

Starting my kaleidoscope with a couple of clean ups from the previous year, but I'll gladly take some progress as I plan on doing some longer titles.  Looking forward to what other people are using for some of these colors.  Might get me to try some titles I didn't expect to play. (Which is why I like joining these events!)

CJklysh.png

Very awesome to be able to just create the image.

me the same i joined these events because years ago i only played assasins creed now i play more different games like tales of arise fallout 4 dark souls etc 

• Like 1