Server status

Major_Tom289

1 hour ago, Anton_games337 said:

How we can find / contact maintenance team? I believe that they are unaware about this issue 

There is no direct contact with them, all you can do is either kick up a fuss about this issue on the official forums or keep emailing Customer Support until the message gets through to the right people :(.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nitro said:

Is this still down?

AFAIK, yes they are still down :(. Most of the trophies stopped being earned in mid/late February but some have timestamps dated in mid-March so there might be a glimmer of activity somewhere, that or the March earners are all hackers

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DreddPirateRobb said:

I spent 3 months straight messaging them on twitter. They would keep trying to tell me it was my internet was the issue and not their crummy servers.

They told a friend of mine the exact same thing and completely denied there is any problem with their terrible servers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Antiristus said:

Whelp. guess that's another game I'm gonna hide from trophies.

It has a history of going down for months at a time.  There's still hope though based on ubisoft's recent history.

If they announce closure this year, good chance they'll fix the server first

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SajoAtine said:

So... the latest achiever of some of the online trophies is cheating?

I wouldn't say that's the case. I would be moreso likely to say they are lucky and they got in.

1 hour ago, SajoAtine said:

So... the latest achiever of some of the online trophies is cheating?

High chance it is a cheater. The account of that user is fresh. First trophy 2 weeks ago of that user was War Party and no one else earned that trophy exept him. Unless he got 15 other Playstation 3 consoles up and running ?

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, ZKVJK said:

High chance it is a cheater. The account of that user is fresh. First trophy 2 weeks ago of that user was War Party and no one else earned that trophy exept him. Unless he got 15 other Playstation 3 consoles up and running 1f914.png

That guy has already been reported by someone so we'll likely know soon enough if they're an actual cheat or not. Also, I see another potential cheater in the recent players list but I can't prove it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

Does anyone here remember what has been the longest time the servers were down so far? I remember the servers went down for 4 months in the past but has there been a longer time period? Like a year? 

The previous record was 5 months, then the servers were fixed out of the blue but we're now over 6 months on from the servers dying and haven't heard so much as a peep out of Ubisoft :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

I got this yesterday:

"Hello FritzWalterOne, Sorry for the long waiting on your query. We have updates regarding the issue as Far Cry 2 servers services were rebooted, would you please confirm if you have connection issues currently? If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. Regards, Ubisoft Support"

But it still doesn't work. If anybody else has other experiences let us know.

Life 

12 minutes ago, LifeIsSenseless said:

I got this yesterday:

"Hello FritzWalterOne, Sorry for the long waiting on your query. We have updates regarding the issue as Far Cry 2 servers services were rebooted, would you please confirm if you have connection issues currently? If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let us know. Regards, Ubisoft Support"

But it still doesn't work. If anybody else has other experiences let us know.

Life 

The only reboot I know of, was months ago for the Xbox 360 version - the PS3 release is still knackered :(.