Impossible mode?

dougrayman

I am on my impossible run right now. I just completed Chapter 2. Respect to the people who say it is a cakewalk. I played a lot of difficulty games and for me the game is not that esay on impossible. I mean, its doable but I have to focus on the game.

Just a quick question. Did anyone else had problems with ammunition too? Or am I doing something wrong? Or is it that my weapons are not that upgraded at the beginning of Chapter 3? Sometimes I need like 10 Plasma Cutter bullets for one enemy and he just gives 6 back. Sometimes I dont even get any ammunition. I open all the crates I come across but I still ended up buying some ammu from the store. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for your time reading and have a good weekend 😉

43 minutes ago, fischyyyOfficial said:

I am on my impossible run right now. I just completed Chapter 2. Respect to the people who say it is a cakewalk. I played a lot of difficulty games and for me the game is not that esay on impossible. I mean, its doable but I have to focus on the game.

Just a quick question. Did anyone else had problems with ammunition too? Or am I doing something wrong? Or is it that my weapons are not that upgraded at the beginning of Chapter 3? Sometimes I need like 10 Plasma Cutter bullets for one enemy and he just gives 6 back. Sometimes I dont even get any ammunition. I open all the crates I come across but I still ended up buying some ammu from the store. Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for your time reading and have a good weekend 😉

When possible if it's only a couple or 1 enemy shoot their leg till they fall then stomp them Isaacs boot has always been the strongest weapon in dead space history also if you feel brave he has a mean punch as well but yeah stumble/trip or knock them down then stomp upgrade guns is also helpful 

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

On 8/21/2023 at 12:50 PM, fischyyyOfficial said:

Quick Update : 21/08/2023 - Glitch with disc version 1.000.000 is still working. Just got the trophy. Died Chapter 1 impossible and continue on hard.

Did you have previous saves from 1.006 on your PS5 from a different playthrough, or did you delete all saves first?

I'm trying to figure out what's behind some people saying they did this with 1.000 but didn't get the trophy.

1 hour ago, emailking said:

Did you have previous saves from 1.006 on your PS5 from a different playthrough, or did you delete all saves first?

I'm trying to figure out what's behind some people saying they did this with 1.000 but didn't get the trophy.

I received the trophy this morning.   Turned network off before I installed the game and played through the entire game on 1.000 before going back online.  I kept multiple save files and even loaded an autosave file because a glitch prevented me from progressing at one point.  The trophy popped without any issues.

I closed out the game at the main menu before starting New Game +.  I then went online and downloaded 1.006.  Started New Game + mode on Story difficulty and I'm now on chapter 6 of NG+.

Edited by Buckwheat
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/26/2023 at 5:59 PM, Buckwheat said:

I received the trophy this morning.   Turned network off before I installed the game and played through the entire game on 1.000 before going back online.  I kept multiple save files and even loaded an autosave file because a glitch prevented me from progressing at one point.  The trophy popped without any issues.

I closed out the game at the main menu before starting New Game +.  I then went online and downloaded 1.006.  Started New Game + mode on Story difficulty and I'm now on chapter 6 of NG+.

This must have been patched, as I finished my impossible/hard run last night (died late game and chose continue) and I didn't pop the trophy. I did however overwrite previous save so, maybe that's what screwed me over. Oh well. One more run for me I guess 😮‍💨

• 1 month later...

Hello, one question.

If I die in extreme mode but I just close the application. Is my trophy canceled??? It should be said that when I continue I find myself at the last point where I saved manually and the difficulty continues to appear as extreme and not as difficult.

On 11/30/2023 at 7:21 PM, EBL3X-tbf said:

Hello, one question.

If I die in extreme mode but I just close the application. Is my trophy canceled??? It should be said that when I continue I find myself at the last point where I saved manually and the difficulty continues to appear as extreme and not as difficult.

In my Impossible run I saw Isaac ripped to pieces (by getting too close to a gravity tether lol), and instantly pressed Options > Quit to Menu. Wasn't penalised by then continuing from that. So would say it depends on the death you got, how much time you took to quit, how long the death animation was, etc. If it still says 'impossible' after youve saved again, then that must mean you're still good?

hello,
True, I just completed the game on impossible and the trophy skipped, I died a couple of times but I quickly clicked on options > exit to the main menu and the game continued on impossible difficulty. so it works. By the way, the best strategy is to go only with the plasma cutter, it is the best weapon and if you only equip that weapon, they will only give you ammunition and you will have bullets left over.

lol I don't know why the letters are so big, sorry for not knowing how to publish😪

I completed impossible run on 2nd try after I lost on the 1st run in chapter 7 because the game didn't allow me to exit to the main menu. The difficulty is not so impossible, I used mainly the flamethrower because it's is so Overpowered, focus on upgrading it first and then I used Plasma cutter for boss fights and suit upgardes, the rest can be skipped in terms of upgrades. 

• 3 weeks later...