Spring 2023 Backlog Challenge

12 hours ago, Buff_Cupcake said:

I'm trying to picture this in my mind, how you are describing it makes it sound like you are effectively smothering yourself every night. What is it that prevents you from sleeping in a normal position that lets you get steady airflow and prevents one entire side of your body hurting while you sleep? Sweet Jesus, take care of yourself.

Unfortunately, it developed when I was eight and kept having nightmares. The pillow over my head was sort of like a helmet that protected me from the bad dreams and I am not comfortable sleeping any other way except on my side. <_<

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Unfortunately, it developed when I was eight and kept having nightmares. The pillow over my head was sort of like a helmet that protected me from the bad dreams and I am not comfortable sleeping any other way except on my side. <_<

I do this when I have migraines and need to blot out noise and light. I find the coolness of the pillow and the gentle pressure to be soothing also. Oddly I find it easier to breathe (like I have a respirator mask or something). Usually I sleep on my front or side due to my totally rational fear of spiders dropping onto my face when I'm sleeping (it just takes one back experience to develop a weird 'thing') but with a pillow over my head I can sleep on my back like a weirdo.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Time for an update!

Arcade Game Series: Galaga-100% :platinum: April 9

Dragon Age II-86=>100% :platinum: May 20

The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition

Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion-100% :platinum: April 16

Wonder Boy Collection-100% :platinum: March 18

Swaps used-3/4

I have finished Dragon Age II and hit 99 platinums. You can read my impressions here. It seems a bit unreal I'm almost at 100. I will use my final swap for it. Currently waiting for it to arrive in the mail. Not sure if I can finish before the challenge is done, but if not, will do my best. Either way, this is the closest I've come to finishing my list. 

Get that Monkey Island done ASAP, you have ten more days. ;)

• Like 2

I was hoping to start the 100th plat today, but the post office fucked up and won’t be getting it until the weekend now. :( It was scheduled for today, but they sent it to the wrong damn state. Will take a few days to correct.

Edited by MidnightDragon

14 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

I was hoping to start the 100th plat today, but the post office fucked up and won’t be getting it until the weekend now. :( It was scheduled for today, but they sent it to the wrong damn state. Will take a few days to correct.

Sorry to hear that. I was hoping to get my 190th before June but unfortunately I forgot the Solosseum exists, and one damn wisp won't get recruited, so... it'll be a while. :|

15 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

Sorry to hear that. I was hoping to get my 190th before June but unfortunately I forgot the Solosseum exists, and one damn wisp won't get recruited, so... it'll be a while. :|

I might be able to still finish it before June, but not likely.