Spring 2023 Backlog Challenge

15 hours ago, StilRh said:

That Playstation showcase guys... RIP completion percentage. RIP wallet, job and relationships lol

Okay, before I go on my walk, I need to see what the big dealy-o is that made you burn your credit card...

*checks out Playstation showcase*

:o

HOLY SH**, ANOTHER CAT QUEST GAME!?!?!?

*burns his own wallet* xD

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Taruta13 said:

Okay, before I go on my walk, I need to see what the big dealy-o is that made you burn your credit card...

*checks out Playstation showcase*

:o

HOLY SH**, ANOTHER CAT QUEST GAME!?!?!?

*burns his own wallet* xD

43 minutes ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

I'm pretty sure I yelled this exact thing at my tv when I saw it. 

See why can't I get excited like you guys. I see the gameplay and it just makes me think it belongs in 1994 not 2023. I don't grasp it.

3 hours ago, freddie1989 said:

See why can't I get excited like you guys. I see the gameplay and it just makes me think it belongs in 1994 not 2023. I don't grasp it.

I really enjoyed the first two games. My bf and I played coop for the entirety of the second and we had a blast playing it together (hope the new one has coop but couldn't really tell from the trailer).

It helps that I absolutely adore anything related to cats.

Edited by Vulpine9Tails
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Vulpine9Tails said:

I really enjoyed the first two games. My bf and I played coop for the entirety of the second and we had a blast playing it together (hope the new one has coop but couldn't really tell from the trailer).

It helps that I absolutely adore anything related to cats.

Yeah maybe being a huge dog guy it taints my opinion ?

3 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

You haven't played the other two Cat Quest games like I have. ^_^

No i have seen the hype but nothing from trailers etc makes me want to touch them

I won’t be doing my 100th plat as part of the spring challenge. The post office screwed up AGAIN. Another copy has been sent and not by the stupid post office. Hopefully I’ll have it sometime this weekend, but it’s a holiday weekend, so it may be iffy. :( I could change the game, but not going to for now. I might if it takes much longer.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 4