Spring 2023 Backlog Challenge

Hey @StilRh, there's an exploit where you can use the Jug Dance in the bath house to get 999 gems and just buy everything. Since you are in the water, which refills your MP, using the Jug Dance won't deplete your MP while you're in the water, so you can smash the analog stick to make Shantae spit up lots of big gems worth 10 gems or more, just get all the Attracts to drag them to you. Also, you can take your time in there as the in-game timer pauses while in the bathhouse. That's how you can get the 100% run done without worry. ;)

• Like 2

Well, I am certainly glad I moved Hogwarts Legacy from this event to Summer because JoRaptor put a video saying that the devs had to put out a patch which fixed a lot of game-shattering bugs, including one involving one of the field guide pages not registering when collected. For those of you who don't get the 100% collection pop, this is probably why, because the field guide page flying around the main fountain was not registering. They couldn't fix it so they added a blank page which you can get at the statue of Gregory by using Revelio which would take its place. I hope that helps anyone who had trouble with the platinum. ;)

• Like 4

Glad I could help. Sadly, now I have lost my Vita, Rest In Peace. Didn't even bother taking it out of the family vehicle. Don't feel like replacing it this month as I have been buying the FF2 and FF3 Pixel Remasters on Switch as something to do aside from grinding out Audino in Virbank Ciomplex. xD So I don't know how much money I can afford, since the Amazon prices for a Vita are around $234. I will get a new Vita, just not feeling it at the moment as I don't game on the go much(except for my walks and visits to the gym) and I have a lot of KEMCO RPGs I need to knock out to clear my backlog. But I'm glad my personal experience helped you out. ^_^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

Didn't really feel like playing much tonight, but didn't want to have a day with zero progress, either, so decided to go ahead and fight Xebenkeck (an optional boss) for the trophy. It was pretty tough. Thought I was going to die a couple times, but managed to get it done. 

You can get through this, Midnight! I was going to swap out again in the Summer Backlog list, but if you can platinum Dragon Age II this month, I will try to do a 100% platinum of Zodiac Age even though I am not confident I can get it done before the Summer Backlog ends. ^_^

(takes foot out of mouth)

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

You can get through this, Midnight! I was going to swap out again in the Summer Backlog list, but if you can platinum Dragon Age II this month, I will try to do a 100% platinum of Zodiac Age even though I am not confident I can get it done before the Summer Backlog ends. ^_^

(takes foot out of mouth)

Oh, I'm not worried about getting through it. Just wanted to give myself a little break. I plan on doing more tomorrow. Only played about 15 minutes tonight. 

• Like 1