Trophy Thoughts?

RT_THE_KING_05

19 hours ago, Super_Mep said:

I still can't decide if the collectibles in Valhalla or Mad Max were worse. 1f605.png

At least there's only one collectible in this. Perhaps we'll get something actually worthwhile in game for doing it!?

Mad Max was worse as it could glitch on you, meaning you’d have to start from scratch. I know…i restarted at 91%.

• Like 2

Well folks, people is unlocking the first class trophy before the Map Chamber..  platinum time intensifying ?

EDIT: Looking at the underlying real PSN rarity, I think the Map Chamber is unlocked with "That's a Keeper" and meeting Charles Rookwood. After the troll fight. Hopefully is only a couple of hours more.

Edited by BlackTorito

17 hours ago, Deadvember said:

I hope the collectables aren't in missable areas, and I hope you can eventually unlock a map with how many you've missed in each area. 

Otherwise it's going to be a nightmare. 

I want to buy this day 1, but I have doubts and don't like to support day 1 games that are badly made. Anyone know when reviews go up? 

Reviews will start appearing on the 6th at 4 AM Pacific Time. 

On 01.02.2023 at 8:24 AM, BrandedBerserk said:

Think i may have found the only person on earth that likes collectibles, this sort of shit  just gives me Assassins Creed valhalla flashbacks lol. 

firstly, its a matter of approach. if you just for plat here ASAP. well, yeah, usally collectibles is time consuming at very least. but if you just like game you probably want to play more and more. in such case you want to explore game world much deeper.

second, it depends if devs actually put some proper way to track them in-game. even lazy "lets show every collectible" way is miles better than nothing, like "nah, you can use player's video guides or custom maps... derp". and i think those devs dont stuck in 2000's like Rockstar, so they wouldnt force players use some external guides for collectibles

14 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

@Matrim_Drasgen Damn dude you quoted every single comment up to this point 1f602.png

I mean not EVERY single one, less than half, I am sure. I know it is a lot but I started off quoting one and just kept going, I had thoughts and opinions on some, and supported others, a long post but felt fair and right. Lol.

10 hours ago, Super_Mep said:

That must have taken him half an hour to do ?

You know, I am not sure. At least 15 minutes for sure.

5 hours ago, Biertje373 said:

Very true

And looking at some of those other trophies, I can see where the plants needed for potions are collectibles. Hell, maybe even the potions themselves are part of the 603. So, yes 603 is a lot but I bet it is broken down into a wide variety of categories and some will be part of other trophies and activities.

I looked at the sheer number of collectables and had a terrible thought. What if there are collectables that are only available for specific houses? Like in their common rooms or if there are any other house specific questlines/locations? That could mean being forced to do NG+ at least 3 times .__.

Wait, does Legacy even have NG+?

1 hour ago, Kasaix said:

"Finishing Touches
Use Ancient Magic on every enemy in the game"

This is gonna be a pain. I need to keep track of every enemy I use ancient magic on?

Fingers crossed it's tracked in some kind of menu like the collectibles, and there aren't too many enemy types in the game.

Couple collectibles are buggy atm. Opening a chest without it getting registered in the collectibles counter in ur map. Struggling with if I should reload a file and loose 4h or just continue with the game as the trophy for all "Collections" isn't necessarily meaning all collectibles such as chests. In the menu there is the collections section where u have to gather different skins and collectibles here and there but nothing states to collect every chest or so. 

2 hours ago, BEARDLESSVlKlNG said:

Fingers crossed it's tracked in some kind of menu like the collectibles, and there aren't too many enemy types in the game.

Reminds me of the "scan every enemy" in Jedi Fallen Order.

As you mentioned; as long as there is a good in game tracker it should be fine. Only way I could see this being a problem is if there is a super rare "enemy type ". Which is doubtful seeing as there isn't that many of them.

14 minutes ago, soziaLSturmi said:

Couple collectibles are buggy atm. Opening a chest without it getting registered in the collectibles counter in ur map. Struggling with if I should reload a file and loose 4h or just continue with the game as the trophy for all "Collections" isn't necessarily meaning all collectibles such as chests. In the menu there is the collections section where u have to gather different skins and collectibles here and there but nothing states to collect every chest or so. 

YOU HAVE THE GAME ALREADY? spill the tea, sis. how does the game run? i feel like i saw quite a lot of screen-tearing and slowdown in some of the gameplay previews youtubers started posting. how's the combat feel? Figures there'd be broken collectibles, that was pretty much inevitable.

Edited by BEARDLESSVlKlNG

20 minutes ago, Snorof88 said:

Dont want to spoil anything. The Map Chamber is in the Forbidden Forest. You get there with a Quest. Its about 4-5 hours of only doing Story Quests without Skipping anything.

Worse than what I was expecting, but at least it's not 4 whole playthroughs. 12-15 hours on seperate save files or w/e is still a bit annoying. I guess it's faster if you skip through all the dialogues and stuff.