Collectible Counter Buggy

aserfgh

3 minutes ago, SpaceJam_On_VHS said:

I'm having a buggy counter issue too... I just finished the main campaign and all side missions and wanted to go and clean up my field guide, but when I looked at the map, all of my collectible counters had reset to 0/xx for everything in every region, but my progress percentages are intact.

NhYmXiW.jpg

znpfClK.jpg

https://hogwartslegacy.bugs.wbgames.com/bug/HL-1191

Report it here with these details and those pictures.

That's correct. 

Mine is stucked at 106 for the moment. 

I tried to finish some challenges to unluck something in the collection tab, but the counter did not change at all. 

I personally think, that the patch will come in the next few days. Maybe they have more issues with the fix than they thought. 

Sadly those trophy trackers of the ps5 system bug out very often. It's a nice feature, but doesn't work very well (or the devs don't know how to use it correctly). 

Edited by sn4pper_1992
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Asentiff said:

Im about 9 hrs in and have well over 140 collectables but with a counter showing 101/603

i didnt see any patch drop today so im assuming the bug is still an issue

Asentiff.png

The ps5 trophy trackers have never updated in real time. It's something like once every 12 hours to obtain correct numbers. I had the same issues with other ps5 games. 

Glad to hear that there's a patch incoming, not too pressed about it. I don't think the rest mode trick would've worked for me because I managed to trigger a crash twice during my first full playthrough. Whenever I would tend to the Hippogriffs in vivarium, more specifically in the coastal area it would crash.

Patch has dropped. I was missing 3 appearances from collections that didn’t reward first time and 1 missing revelio page, which I had collected everything.

after update I got 3 appearances from collections tab and was still missing 1 revelio page in hogsmeade, just work out from collection page exactly which pages you are missing and recollect them and boom platinum finally!

10 minutes ago, Haikrazon said:

Can anyone confirm if you need all 150 Revelio pages? Powerpyx guide specifically said theyre the only thing you dont need all of, only around 100/150 for the trophy, but my plat still hasnt popped post patch

You need all 150 revelio pages the only ones you don't need are the other field guide pages. Just as long as Challenges and collections are all at 100% you'll get the trophy.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, aaroncharles said:

You need all 150 revelio pages the only ones you don't need are the other field guide pages. Just as long as Challenges and collections are all at 100% you'll get the trophy.

Thank you! The wording on the Powerpyx guide was confusing so I just wanted to double check

7 minutes ago, Siriodorione said:

In which area is the page that is not found?

In the bell tower wing I went through all 34 and only one spawning near the front door after that it’s stuck at 33/34 but my collection showed me have all of the pages and everything else is done so I have zero idea what I’m missing for the other three besides the one that’s missing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, illumiMatty said:

In the bell tower wing I went through all 34 and only one spawning near the front door after that it’s stuck at 33/34 but my collection showed me have all of the pages and everything else is done so I have zero idea what I’m missing for the other three besides the one that’s missing

its bugged for everyone, aslong as your collection tab says 150/150 & challenges field pages says 100% you're good