The Main Games in the ZJ the Ball series are being delisted [Update: Zippy the Circle will be delisted too]

DesmaBR

Holy shiittttt.

EDIT: I have edited this notice as it seems like everyone's favorite game, ZJ the Ball Calculator, will still keep being sold to the masses

25/02/2023 Edit: Zippy the Circle games are to be delisted too

Edited by DesmaBR
  • Like 1

“In preparation for an upcoming ZJ the ball announcement…”

Im pretty confident the needle isn’t moving one way or the other with this delisting, but this thread will surely cause a (small) surge of more of these titles being added to people profiles.

Breakthrough Gaming thanks you for the free ad amplification. 

Im thinking the delisting might be because theyre bundling them in a single game as these games would definitely count as spam as its basically making a game thats an hour but splitting it up into 8-9 skus. Its like sega selling sonic 1, but making green hill its own game, next week we get marble zone, and in the end we get 6 plats for that game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jgm4789 said:

I'm thinking the delisting might be because they're bundling them in a single game as these games would definitely count as spam as it's basically making a game that's an hour but splitting it up into 8-9 skus. It's like Sega selling Sonic 1, but making Green Hill it's own game, next week we get Marble Zone and in the end we get 6 plats for that game.

This, this is what B.G. should've done from the beginning.

15 minutes ago, Ghost-Zeus514 said:

Featuring Dante From Devil May Cry

+ New Funky Mode

1 hour ago, jgm4789 said:

Im thinking the delisting might be because theyre bundling them in a single game as these games would definitely count as spam as its basically making a game thats an hour but splitting it up into 8-9 skus. Its like sega selling sonic 1, but making green hill its own game, next week we get marble zone, and in the end we get 6 plats for that game.

I doubt it, since they already did that. It's called ZJ the Ball Special, which is basically a $10 all-in-one package containing all five levels.

The trophy list is a joke though, there are 35 trophies not counting the platinum, and all the trophies are "collect x coins" with x being numbers between 1 and 35.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/20215-zj-the-ball-special

1 hour ago, Needles said:

I assume the future announcement is ZJ THE BALL: REMAKE

I’m confident this one will only be a Remaster. Maybe a Definitive Edition including  some bonus bible passages, but I don’t think technology has advanced enough to do justice to a true Remake.

Perhaps on the PS6.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

I'm still numb at the " If you want a piece of video game history in your PS Library" part......

I mean It's a piece alright, a very brown and stinky one.

I almost spat out my drink, but I wasn't drinking one! Ba tum tisch.

But yeah the sheer pretentiousness, it's honestly hilarious. Almost admirable.

If these games do start getting delisted, then we get to the point where the leaderboards become even more pointless because let's face it, you need thousands of these games in order to get anywhere these days. But once they start getting delisted in droves, new users who want to catch up (if they are crazy enough) will have less of a chance to do so if they have less shite available in which to "play".

Which in the long run might actually harm these "developers"

• Like 2

I want a collectors edition with a zj figure. I'll pay more than the cost of a ps5 for that beauty. Ps ignore my plats of this shite, I went through a dark patch playing complete utter crap. 

8 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Bumping the Thread, as the Zippy the Circle series are also scheduled to be delisted

Zippy aint done too well since his days with Bungle.