Call Of The Mountain Trophy Thoughts

Ghost

Thanks to PowerPyx for providing the list.

There are no difficulty-related trophies. We must beat specific enemies for bronze and gold trophies. There are also a bunch of collectibles: All Tools, All Weapons and Ammo Types, Shot all Warning Beacons, completed all Legendary Climbs, found all Lore Collectibles, constructed All Cairns. We must also get the highscores at the archery range and at the assault course.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, StygianWolf4 said:

I pre-ordered this game in a bundle with my PSVR 2 and I can't wait to play it!

The trophy list seems easy enough I think, let's hope the collectibles aren't a pain in the butt though.

What's your thoughts on this? 

Collectible on a VR game ... Nooooooooo >_<

But still can't wait to try it :D 

27 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

Not a big deal anymore thanks to the see-through mode. No more constantly taking off or lifting up your headset to check your phone for collectible walkthroughs. Honestly that feature alone is going to be so handy lol ? 

The list looks fairly simple. Appears to be 8 main battles and the rest of the game seems to be mostly exploration based. The 2 high score trophies hopefully won't be too bad. I'm guessing they might be similar to the hunting ground trials or the arena in Forbidden West. I'm guessing a 3/10 difficulty. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, The Alchemist said:

Not a big deal anymore thanks to the see-through mode. No more constantly taking off or lifting up your headset to check your phone for collectible walkthroughs. Honestly that feature alone is going to be so handy lol 1f601.png 

I hadn't even thought of this! That'll be sooo nice, using guides in VR was sooo tedious. Only thing here is that it'll be in B&W

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

I hadn't even thought of this! That'll be sooo nice, using guides in VR was sooo tedious. Only thing here is that it'll be in B&W

If it’s anything like the quest 2 pass through have fun trying to look at a screen, it’s like a bright white light so can’t see what’s actually on the screen you are looking at.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The Alchemist said:

Not a big deal anymore thanks to the see-through mode. No more constantly taking off or lifting up your headset to check your phone for collectible walkthroughs. Honestly that feature alone is going to be so handy lol 1f601.png 

The list looks fairly simple. Appears to be 8 main battles and the rest of the game seems to be mostly exploration based. The 2 high score trophies hopefully won't be too bad. I'm guessing they might be similar to the hunting ground trials or the arena in Forbidden West. I'm guessing a 3/10 difficulty. 

see-through mode?

2 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

Slightly easier but constantly switching back and forth still sounds absolutely dreadful. Collectible trophies are the worst and you can double that for VR. Even with see through mode

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

3 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Knowing me, I'll probably end up trying to make a collectibles guide, but at least with PSVR 2 we won't need to take off our headsets to see the guide if there's one to use. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Slightly easier but constantly switching back and forth still sounds absolutely dreadful. 

If you had to go through multiple menus every time to use it then I'd agree with you, but there's a dedicated button on the headset for see-through mode so it should be quick and simple to use whenever you need to. 

Reviews have also said that the mode itself is very smooth and clear and seemingly better than the same type of mode in alternative headsets, however it's in black and white only as mentioned above and it also remains to be seen if things such as smaller text on a phone screen for example will be legible whilst using the mode. I'm hopeful it will work well enough in practice.