Rate March 2023's PS+ Extra lineup  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Rate March 2023's PS+ Extra lineup

• Great
    • Good
    • Avarange
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Extra lineup?

• Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection
    • Ghostwire
    • Rainbow Six Extraction
    • Immortals Fenyx Rising
    • Tchia
    • Life is Strange 2
    • Life is Strange True Colors
    • Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
    • Street Fighter V Champion Edition
    • Untitled Goose Game
    • Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
    • Rage 2
    • Neo The World Ends with You
    • Haven
  3. 3. Which game are you most interested in for Premium lineup?

• Ridge Racer Type 4
    • Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
    • Ape Escape Academy 2

Extra:

-Uncharted - I tired this series out in the past and it never really clicked with me. But I'm a sucker for compilations, so maybe a round two is in order.

-Rainbow Six - FPS, not my thing.

-Tchia - So..it's Legend of Genshin: Impact of the Wild? Sure, ok, I'm in.

-Ghostwire Tokyo - Didn't seem like something I'd be into, but I'll put it on the maybe list for later trying.

-Life Is Strange - Ok, fine, so most of the games are free now, I'll play them if it'll shut you up Sony.

-DBZ Kakarot - Gonna download this one first, hot damn.

-Street Fighter V - Fighting game, pass.

-Untitled Goose Game - Meme game, soft pass. I say soft cause it looks fun, just really annoying.

-Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - Have a physical copy and finished it a few years ago. Really don't want to touch this one again anyway.

-Rage 2 - No usually something I'd get behind, but Rage 1 wasn't terrible from what little I played of it.

-Neo: The World Ends with You - Didn't know this was on anything other than DS. On the high end of the mid interest list.

-Haven - Oh fuck, really? Been on my radar since it was first announced but I never got around to jumping on it. Gonna download it alongside Kakarot.

Premium:
-Ridge Racer Type 4 - Normally not a racing game guy, but PS1 jank driving is like tachyons in Star Trek: It's the direct solution to any problem they didn't cause.

-Ape Escape Academy 2 - I have no memory of the PSP Ape Escape titles, lets fucking go.

-Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror - I'm of the opinion that Syphon Filter peaked around the 25% mark of the second game. But sure, why not.

Good stuff, some new stuff, couple things I'm really happy to have. Good month.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

Extra:

-Uncharted - I tired this series out in the past and it never really clicked with me. But I'm a sucker for compilations, so maybe a round two is in order.

-Rainbow Six - FPS, not my thing.

-Tchia - So..it's Legend of Genshin: Impact of the Wild? Sure, ok, I'm in.

-Ghostwire Tokyo - Didn't seem like something I'd be into, but I'll put it on the maybe list for later trying.

-Life Is Strange - Ok, fine, so most of the games are free now, I'll play them if it'll shut you up Sony.

-DBZ Kakarot - Gonna download this one first, hot damn.

-Street Fighter V - Fighting game, pass.

-Untitled Goose Game - Meme game, soft pass. I say soft cause it looks fun, just really annoying.

-Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - Have a physical copy and finished it a few years ago. Really don't want to touch this one again anyway.

-Rage 2 - No usually something I'd get behind, but Rage 1 wasn't terrible from what little I played of it.

-Neo: The World Ends with You - Didn't know this was on anything other than DS. On the high end of the mid interest list.

-Haven - Oh fuck, really? Been on my radar since it was first announced but I never got around to jumping on it. Gonna download it alongside Kakarot.

Premium:
-Ridge Racer Type 4 - Normally not a racing game guy, but PS1 jank driving is like tachyons in Star Trek: It's the direct solution to any problem they didn't cause.

-Ape Escape Academy 2 - I have no memory of the PSP Ape Escape titles, lets fucking go.

-Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror - I'm of the opinion that Syphon Filter peaked around the 25% mark of the second game. But sure, why not.

Good stuff, some new stuff, couple things I'm really happy to have. Good month.

I have to say that I really enjoy to read your opinion on every game every month ?

On 15/3/2023 at 6:03 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Some good stuff on Extra, well happy with Life is Strange games and Untitled Goose.  Get them played before my sub runs out next month. The 2 games I wanted most since this launched is Watch Dogs Legion and Far Cry 6. So they will be on next month I guarantee it lol. 

Premium is just so bad, really bad again imo. 

Glad to see that there are a couple of games that you will play. It’s so strange that they didn’t add Legion, but I expect it pretty soon, different story for FC6 that I think will be added mid year 

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Jelly Soup said:

Ape Escape Academy 2 - I have no memory of the PSP Ape Escape titles, lets fucking go.

Just so you know, the Ape Academy games are party-style spin-offs where you battle the AI in a series of mini games. So not the platformer style you may be expecting. 

The only “normal” one on PSP was Ape Escape P (aka On the Loose) which is a remake of the first game. 

11 hours ago, VeldinX said:

Just so you know, the Ape Academy games are party-style spin-offs where you battle the AI in a series of mini games. So not the platformer style you may be expecting.

face-palm-shake-my-head.gif

That actually bums me out a bit.

3 hours ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

Also Neo: The World Ends with You  was never on the DS, the OG game The world ends with you was this one came out on switch/ps4 gen

Oh, neat. I was thinking the DS to PSN control conversion would suck but now I see that isn't an issue. Will bump the title farther up my list. Thanks!

2 hours ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

Is anyone else having the problem of not being able to download the Championship edition version of Street Fighter 5? The ps5 says it’s unable due to “conflicts” and I’m only able to download SFV standard edition I bought a while ago. 

Yep, still no solution.

2 hours ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

Is anyone else having the problem of not being able to download the Championship edition version of Street Fighter 5? The ps5 says it’s unable due to “conflicts” and I’m only able to download SFV standard edition I bought a while ago. 

I came here today just to ask that too!!

I hope they make it possible somehow.

I heard before people that couldn't buy an edition because they already own another conflicting they have to call Sony and have the agent remove the purchased version manually for you to purchase the new one, but the problem with that here is I dont want to lose that version since I paid money for it..and I may not have Extra forever to keep the Championship edition. I thought the CE edition had a upgrade you could buy at one time, couldnt they let us purchase that addon??

11 hours ago, SectionHUN said:

I have added Dragon Ball Kakarot on the website to my library, but it is just the PS4 version? I don't see an option to upgrade or something.. It's a bummer if you can't have the PS5 version which is clearly better at every possible way..

Yes just ps4

14 minutes ago, LadyGallethX3 said:

I came here today just to ask that too!!

I hope they make it possible somehow.

I heard before people that couldn't buy an edition because they already own another conflicting they have to call Sony and have the agent remove the purchased version manually for you to purchase the new one, but the problem with that here is I dont want to lose that version since I paid money for it..and I may not have Extra forever to keep the Championship edition. I thought the CE edition had a upgrade you could buy at one time, couldnt they let us purchase that addon??

Yep, I put tons a money, just missing some few characters, I was just interested in the costumes, scenarios (which are ridiculously expensive)  and two more characters.

Well that add-on is still there, currently $8.24. You are not looking for that right now, when you click on Champion edition You are saying I want the whole package. so if you want just the upgrade then buy it before the sale is gone. 

Edit: Actually according to the wording, the CE doesn't have the Season 5 characters, so it's everything minus S5.

Edited by GoldenShaka

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2023 at 0:07 PM, ArabianSwordsman said:

Hey I was able to redeem the champion edition today even though I purchased sfv base awhile ago. 

After starting it up it looks like all characters except the latest characters like rose, akira, luke, oro and dan.