Rate March 2023's PS+ Extra lineup  

233 members have voted

1. 1. Rate March 2023's PS+ Extra lineup

• Great
    • Good
    • Avarange
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Extra lineup?

• Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection
    • Ghostwire
    • Rainbow Six Extraction
    • Immortals Fenyx Rising
    • Tchia
    • Life is Strange 2
    • Life is Strange True Colors
    • Dragon Ball Z Kakarot
    • Street Fighter V Champion Edition
    • Untitled Goose Game
    • Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
    • Rage 2
    • Neo The World Ends with You
    • Haven
  3. 3. Which game are you most interested in for Premium lineup?

• Ridge Racer Type 4
    • Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
    • Ape Escape Academy 2

Rainbow Six: Extraction, really?

Well, I suppose now there’s actually gonna be people to play it with thanks to this offer but still, Ubisoft has been going through a real identity crisis as of recent times.

Edited by Dry

4 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Completely missed this announcement.

Told ya!

I knew I would be proven right. Eventually.

I was waiting for your reply (I would have tagged you sooner or later ?)

Finally Immortals, the only problem is that I don't have time, too many games and I’m giving priority to the games without DLC that I have to pay 

What else is left for the Ubisoft+, WD Legion? 

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 1

Great

1) Tchia
2) Ghostwire: Tokyo
3) Immortals Fenyx Rising
4) Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection
5) Rainbow Six Extraction

Tchia looks promising to me, controlling the animals/objects/the platformer traversal and art style.

Ghostwire: Tokyo has been on my wishlist since it was announced initially (both from the game itself and also that it is made by Tango), however, I don't have a PS5 so obviously I never bought it. So, now if I ever get PS+ Extra, it'll be a sweet bonus (assuming it doesn't go away -_-)

Immortals has always looked semi-interesting, but never enough to pick up the game.

Already played through U4 twice and LL, and I own it on PC. So I could've easily gone without, but if I ever want to revisit it (since I'm assuming it'll never leave the service) that'll be nice.

Rainbow Six Extraction always just seemed like a cash grab from the onset.

13 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Finally Immortals, the only problem is that I don't have time, too many games and I’m giving priority to the games without DLC that I have to pay 

Immortals won't be a priority to me either, especially since it's so similar to AC Odyssey (Ubisoft Quebec worked in both games, I believe), and I've been playing its DLC lately.

But Sony and Ubisoft are kinda throwing that new game Tchia under the bus offering Immortals in the same month. Tchia might be a bit more cutesy, but both games seem to be colorful adventure games heavily influenced by Breath of the Wild.

27 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

What else is left for the Ubisoft+, WD Legion? 

Makes sense that's the next one. It released around the same time as Immortals. Other than that, there's Riders Republic and Far Cry 6, I guess. But those might still take a while.

I nearly bought Ghostwire Tokyo early this month, so I am glad that I didn't because now I can get it via Prenium.

Tchia looked really cool during the State of Play so that one I really want to give a try.

I've already played Uncharted 4 & Uncharted Lost Legacy, but this makes me concider replaying it.

Immortals Fenyx Rising is fantastic, I've already played it but it's great for the people who haven't.

Rainbow Six Extraction isn't for me, probably but who knows.

17 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

I've never played Uncharted but it feels like it's the 10th time they are including it in some form or edition to psn+. Didn't they give it away a million of times already? I'm interested in immortals fenix but it's probably just the base game and I'd need to buy dlc for completion anyway. 

Yeah its been chucked about more than Rey Mysterio at this point :D

On 24/2/2023 at 11:02 AM, LastMinuteSavior said:

Immortals won't be a priority to me either, especially since it's so similar to AC Odyssey (Ubisoft Quebec worked in both games, I believe), and I've been playing its DLC lately.

But Sony and Ubisoft are kinda throwing that new game Tchia under the bus offering Immortals in the same month. Tchia might be a bit more cutesy, but both games seem to be colorful adventure games heavily influenced by Breath of the Wild.

Makes sense that's the next one. It released around the same time as Immortals. Other than that, there's Riders Republic and Far Cry 6, I guess. But those might still take a while.

Far Cry 6 I agree with you is gonna take a while, but in the other hand Riders Republic I think is the perfect game for a service like Plus/Pass just to increase the player base

• Like 1